Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1786470 times)

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 562
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #19815 on: February 28, 2019, 06:35:52 PM »
You never realize how important your tongue is for chewing until you stick a piece of metal through it.
Good luck with a stick of gum.

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 511
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #19816 on: March 02, 2019, 06:13:02 AM »
Oh my god, I just discovered how hilarious Google reviews of local fast food joints. Just read this SCATHING review of a Taco Bell:

so i was at the 6th street location. they messed up my order. i noticed when i got home so i called there location and spoke an employee who got me to the "manager" who said they could not fix it without a receipt which the drive threw attendant did not give me. when the "manager" asked her she said she gave it to me and to every person before. not true. he refused to help me when i asked for his manager  or for the 1800 number said that "there is no one above me" which is also a lie. and i found the numbers in 10 second google search. he then proceeded to hang up on me. so i called back again and asked why he hung up on me he did it again. and for several calls after that he would pick up the phone and hang it up. so i called off a second phone which gets answered by the girl who answered my  first phone call and she now said she was a manager, which is a lie because she was not the first time i called in. i have all my phone calls recorded for proof. i really dont care about the one damn taco. its the customer service the refusal to to fix a problem they started. and the blatant disrespect from the "manager": ill be posting all videos and recordings online unless something is done about this.

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #19817 on: March 05, 2019, 07:18:06 AM »
So, I'm torn between pride and efficiency for the sake of my chemistry class. I hate using a calculator for simple functions, and so I slow the class down during quizzes. I can't decide if I'm being rude or just being stubborn. I think I'll keep doing it by hand until I eat told to stop.

Offline The Lurker

• Can't Shoot Straight
  • Liked: 4470
« Reply #19818 on: March 05, 2019, 08:43:04 AM »
Judging by Conor's clue on Twitter, looks like the next Rifftrax release will be the post-apocalyptic killer rat movie Rats!: Night of Terror.

Offline Mirtus

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #19819 on: March 05, 2019, 12:11:38 PM »
Who doesn’t love Girl Scout Cookies? No, not those Girl Scout cookies — but, the epic strain that ascended to prominence just a few years ago. Girl Scout Cookies cannabis strain hail from an impressive lineage — indica-dominant OG Kush crossed with F1 Durban.The ubiquitous OG Kush, of course, comprises the genetic backbone of West Coast strains. While F1 Durban is the offspring of F1 and the legendary landrace strain, Durban Poison. (As a landrace strain hailing from South Africa, Durban Poison is one of the few unadulterated pure sativas in existence.)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 12:22:35 PM by RVR II »

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #19820 on: March 05, 2019, 12:23:05 PM »
Who doesn’t love Girl Scout Cookies? No, not those Girl Scout cookies — but, the epic strain that ascended to prominence just a few years ago. Girl Scout Cookies cannabis strain hail from an impressive lineage — indica-dominant OG Kush crossed with F1 Durban.The ubiquitous OG Kush, of course, comprises the genetic backbone of West Coast strains. While F1 Durban is the offspring of F1 and the legendary landrace strain, Durban Poison. (As a landrace strain hailing from South Africa, Durban Poison is one of the few unadulterated pure sativas in existence.)
Go peddle your wacko bullshit elsewhere :spammer:

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #19821 on: March 05, 2019, 02:37:39 PM »
Ahh another spammer gone. Question for you RVR are those real people who set up accounts or is it bots?

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #19822 on: March 05, 2019, 03:02:50 PM »
Ahh another spammer gone. Question for you RVR are those real people who set up accounts or is it bots?
They appear to be humans as they have to get through the security features in place to become a member but I scrutinize them pretty good to determine if they're friend or for 8)

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #19823 on: March 05, 2019, 06:21:13 PM »
They appear to be humans as they have to get through the security features in place to become a member but I scrutinize them pretty good to determine if they're friend or for 8)

So only anti sunglasses people are allowed on the forum? I better not let my true allegiances show  ;D

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #19824 on: March 06, 2019, 12:45:52 AM »

So only anti sunglasses people are allowed on the forum? I better not let my true allegiances show  ;D
And if you grin ;D I'm watching you ... :topgun:

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #19825 on: March 06, 2019, 04:09:42 PM »
Two more questions, where did that smiley face get his pilots license and why isn't he flying a harrier jet?

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3177
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #19826 on: March 06, 2019, 04:27:14 PM »
It's an F-14 Tomcat. He got his license just off the highway to the Danger Zone.

:topgun:

Offline Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1537
« Reply #19827 on: March 07, 2019, 10:03:50 PM »
Did my Good Samaritan task for the next year or so. Felt my butt vibrating in a cab, but my phone was in my hand.  It was another phone. Picked it up. Some lady had left it in there. Ended up getting out of the cab and waiting for her to come grab it from me. This was after working for 14 hours.  So if karma is real (which it isn’t) I’m set for quite a while. 

Actually the second time I’ve returned a phone to someone. First time someone dropped it while leaving a subway train and then the doors closed. So I took it with me. His boss called and yelled at me until I was able to explain I was just some guy who found his phone. But then he was a huge creepy dick about getting his phone back, and ended up being a giant headache to coordinate. My ex ended up doing it, and he wasn’t even greatful. Kind of wasn’t worth it. This lady was nice and offered to buy me a drink but I’m beat and need sleep.

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 260
« Reply #19828 on: March 09, 2019, 07:55:02 AM »
Have a corned beef in the slow cooker, cleaned the house this morning, and now I'm relaxing drinking coffee and watching MST3K on Pluto TV. Was sick and slept most of the last 2 weekends and busy for the several weekends before that, so really enjoying a lazy day at home.

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 260
« Reply #19829 on: March 09, 2019, 07:16:55 PM »
I always forget that hot freshly cooked homemade corned beef kind of sucks. Cold homemade corned beef is what I expect is the food equivalent of crack.