Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1913877 times)

Offline Lesbunny

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 898
  • I just kinda want to die all the time
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #20310 on: July 13, 2020, 04:23:41 PM »
Ok, but when did Zac Efron go full daddy and why wasn't I told until now

Offline Russoguru

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 907
  • Define lunch or be disintegrated!
« Reply #20311 on: July 13, 2020, 11:30:55 PM »
If you walk into a crowded public place without a mask on, it should be completely legal for me to staple anything to your face within arms reach to stop you from putting your personal germ shit in the air. That also includes bagels with lox.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6326
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #20312 on: July 14, 2020, 05:08:27 AM »
If you walk into a crowded public place without a mask on, it should be completely legal for me to staple anything to your face within arms reach to stop you from putting your personal germ shit in the air. That also includes bagels with lox.
If only we could do this:

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 360
« Reply #20313 on: July 22, 2020, 04:31:32 PM »
Jeopardy this week is reruns from the 80s. Part of me wishes I had a time machine and could go back and be an 80s contestant because the questions were ridiculously easy by more recent Jeopardy standards, but the $ amounts won (even accounting for it being the 80s) were so low that I could probably make a better use of my time machine.

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 7206
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #20314 on: July 25, 2020, 10:05:33 AM »
how much of drama school involves drinking from an empty cup? is it an elective or a core course?
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 4605
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel

Online MartyS (Gromit)

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 2971
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #20316 on: July 28, 2020, 03:16:19 PM »
What is China up to ???
http://postalnews.com/blog/2020/07/28/if-youve-received-a-package-of-seeds-in-the-mail-dont-open-them-heres-why/

Same news around here, apparently people in Delaware have been getting the same packages.

I still don't understand how those "brushing" scams work, how can they post a "verified" review just by sending out bogus packages?

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 4605
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #20317 on: July 29, 2020, 03:16:05 PM »
Went through a bunch of old papers I've had on my desk from over the years. Found a lot of old papers related to my late wife and i's business as well as some old restaurant menus we used to order from in the past.. Tossed a lot of the papers and old restaurant menus in my burn bin and decided to call up a Chinese restaurant she used to frequent to place a pickup order and no one answered.. The website said they opened at 11am but when they finally answered they said they don't open till 12. Called back at 12 to place a pickup order and then they said it wouldn't be ready till 2pm ???
Got aggravated and tossed their menu in the burn bin as well so I called another Chinese restaurant across town that I still had a menu from and they delivered my order in 35 minutes. Guess I'll be ordering from them from now on.