Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1575637 times)

Offline The Lurker

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3785
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #19425 on: July 05, 2018, 09:12:52 AM »
Would there be enough interest in a thread on terrible political cartoons?

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3246
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #19426 on: July 05, 2018, 09:14:39 AM »
Would there be enough interest in a thread on terrible political cartoons?
That would fit in the political thread I would think..

Offline Lesbunny

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 169
  • Dunno why I came back
« Reply #19427 on: July 05, 2018, 01:07:16 PM »
Today I was working in the assisted living side of the facility we're doing our clinicals at, so it was pretty easy a d there was a lot of down time. I was talking to a couple of residents for a little bit, before I went to check on the call lights and see if anyone needed something. As I'm walking away, the lady said to the guy "Well I think she's really sweet." Made me smile the rest of the shift.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #19428 on: July 07, 2018, 10:48:24 AM »
So my GF is flying home to Pittsburgh and she will be coming back between Thanksgiving and Christmas, quite possibly permanently :o
We had a great time together and we seemed to hit it off with each other immediately. I still had some emotional thoughts of my late wife but they didn't affect us being together at all.
Now we'll just communicate by phone till she can return.. I'm actually pretty happy being with her  :)

Offline RoninFox

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2361
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #19429 on: July 20, 2018, 04:24:47 PM »
I'm floating in a sea of timelessness.

I've spent the last two weeks straight without a day off from work, including about five 12 hour days. In the midst of this I've changed schedules several times to accomidate unusual work requirements. My usual schedule is afternoon to late evening, and I've had to change to early morning for the most part.

I'm about an hour away from being off for my first real weekend, after which I will return and work four likely long ass days trying to train someone to do my job while I'm gone.

Where am I going? Up to Ohio to spend the weekend working another couple 12 hour days helping another facility do inventory, then take a few days to see family and fly back in time to see if everything is in chaos.

Not really a complaint, so I can't put in in Rrraaghhh or anything, and it's resulting in some awesome paychecks, but overall I'm feeling weird and numb.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #19430 on: July 20, 2018, 04:42:17 PM »
Not really a complaint, so I can't put in in Rrraaghhh or anything, but overall I'm feeling weird and numb.
Like a Norman groan perhaps :P