Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 2042636 times)

Quantum Vagina

Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #17325 on: April 07, 2016, 12:07:30 PM »
I agree with Pak here. Bas annoyed me all the time. He had this STUPID hat that he always wore. He pestered me to play stuff with him when I was doing something else. He'd get mopey if I wanted to spend time with other people. And I wasn't perfect either. I relied on him too much. I would wake him up for stupid reasons. I would get drunk on my own and get crazy horny. I would get mopey when HE had other things to do, and texted him a lot even when he couldnt answer. But we made each other happy, at least until towards the end. Lately I've been missing him a lot. For me, he was the one. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. It's been 6 months, and I still think about him every single day. It doesn't matter if you've known them for a year or a month, when you know that this person is the one for you, you will put up with almost anything they do because they overall make you happy.

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1668
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
« Reply #17326 on: April 07, 2016, 06:36:33 PM »
The scale of the universe, this is amazing

http://htwins.net/scale2/?bordercolor=white
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #17327 on: April 07, 2016, 08:49:07 PM »
I am wholly unable to share my love of M*A*S*H and why I cry every single time I see Abysinnia, Henry

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 3233
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #17328 on: April 07, 2016, 10:53:45 PM »
I am wholly unable to share my love of M*A*S*H and why I cry every single time I see Abysinnia, Henry

That is a brutal episode, I think it's worse every time after you know the ending.  Henry was such a lovable character.

Only one worse than that one is the big finale, all that stuff with Hawkeye's story, and the prisoner band, just gut wrenching.

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #17329 on: April 07, 2016, 11:10:16 PM »

That is a brutal episode, I think it's worse every time after you know the ending.  Henry was such a lovable character.

Only one worse than that one is the big finale, all that stuff with Hawkeye's story, and the prisoner band, just gut wrenching.

Damn noisy chickens
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #17330 on: April 08, 2016, 05:04:55 AM »

Damn noisy chickens

I've been rewatching the series while I reset for Pokemon. As I understand it, the cast had been told that Henry would be getting home fine, and they gave Gary Burghoff the actual lines a few minutes before recording, so the reactions would be real.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #17331 on: April 08, 2016, 09:59:59 PM »
I've had a persistent cough for nearly 6 months now. It seems like the only time I DON'T have it is when I drink nothing but soda to dry out my throat. I want to go to a doctor and get it checked out, but in Kansas, I've got no insurance! A friend is telling me to go to the hospital and say that I'm disabled and don't have insurance, so I can't pay, and they won't turn me down. My chest is hurting so much that I'm tempted to do it.

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #17332 on: April 10, 2016, 08:02:59 PM »
Do you think Bill Murray even knew he was in Space Jam?
Scottotd on Instagram

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #17333 on: April 10, 2016, 08:47:00 PM »
Put this together today, figuring I might as well have an album to track my transition :D

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3620
  • All joking a salad.
« Reply #17334 on: April 10, 2016, 09:05:45 PM »
Put this together today, figuring I might as well have an album to track my transition :D

It looks like you got younger as the pictures progressed :)

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #17335 on: April 10, 2016, 09:16:26 PM »

It looks like you got younger as the pictures progressed :)

Also I smiled and lost weight.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #17336 on: April 13, 2016, 08:57:33 PM »
I know two things about Brandon Flowers:
1. He has soul
2. He's not a soldier

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 5327
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #17337 on: April 15, 2016, 10:07:32 AM »
My mom's birthday is Sunday and she doesn't care much for cards or parties, but my wife trying to be a thoughtful daughter in law picked up a card for her anyway..
Problem is it was a Mother's Day card for an expectant mother ???
Her grasp of the English language can be quite entertaining at times ::)

Offline Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1801
« Reply #17338 on: April 16, 2016, 05:41:45 AM »
Hemorrhoid Relief.  Spoilered because perhaps not everyone would wants to read about that.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 5089
« Reply #17339 on: April 16, 2016, 12:16:11 PM »
Hemorrhoid Relief.  Spoilered because perhaps not everyone would wants to read about that.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This can actually help reduce any straining you may have:
https://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&field-keywords=squatty%20potty&index=blended
more info on it here:
http://www.squattypotty.com/  [Though I would not suggest using it as the first picture: fully clothed.]
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects