Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1804637 times)

Soguru

Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #13230 on: February 25, 2015, 06:01:15 PM »
DON'T YOU WANT LUNCH??
I Fucking LOVE that line, the way Travolta says it, and the fact he's holding up a dead rat in front of the guy's face while he says it? Comedy GOLD! It's worth every dull moment in the movie just for that one. I want to get a plastic rat some day and go up to people in the park screaming "DO YOU WANT LUNCHA?!"  ;D
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 06:06:23 PM by Soguru »

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4662
« Reply #13231 on: February 25, 2015, 09:13:08 PM »
The layers of the skin were getting together to have a raucous party with all their deep friends.  They didn't want anyone superficial there, so they posted a sign outside saying:

"CAUTION: Not for the Squamous!"
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 527
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
« Reply #13232 on: February 25, 2015, 09:37:14 PM »
The layers of the skin were getting together to have a raucous party with all their deep friends.  They didn't want anyone superficial there, so they posted a sign outside saying:

:rimshot:
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Soguru

« Reply #13233 on: February 26, 2015, 03:40:28 PM »

That joke is totally the cat's Meowth!  ;D

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2648
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #13234 on: February 26, 2015, 03:55:59 PM »
People keep complaining about the likes being gone, but do you realise what a pain in the ass it's going to be to go back and assign all of those likes you owe retroactively? I think we are dodging a bullet!
FINE

Soguru

« Reply #13235 on: February 26, 2015, 04:06:17 PM »
People keep complaining about the likes being gone, but do you realise what a pain in the ass it's going to be to go back and assign all of those likes you owe retroactively? I think we are dodging a bullet!
For a moment I thought you would end that sentence with "I don't have to put up with the likes of you!"

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #13236 on: February 26, 2015, 04:08:31 PM »
For a moment I thought you would end that sentence with "I don't have to put up with the likes of you!"

Great, now that's another one. I'm gonna need another notebook.
FINE

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #13237 on: February 26, 2015, 04:45:36 PM »

I don't personally care about past likes. I just miss being able to express my amusement or approval with a click. When are they coming back?

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 527
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
« Reply #13238 on: February 26, 2015, 04:56:54 PM »

I don't personally care about past likes. I just miss being able to express my amusement or approval with a click. When are they coming back?

Hmm, this would be a great kickstarter stretch goal!  :highfive:
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #13239 on: February 26, 2015, 04:58:02 PM »

No idea. Hopefully the current problems with the forum will get Erik to reset it?
FINE

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #13240 on: February 26, 2015, 05:06:17 PM »

No idea. Hopefully the current problems with the forum will get Erik to reset it?

What are Erik's responsibilities to where he is not getting this done for like half a year?

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #13241 on: February 26, 2015, 05:18:05 PM »

What are Erik's responsibilities to where he is not getting this done for like half a year?

Art director and lead web engineer, I believe is his title.

Forum is just a distant last in terms of priority, I think.
FINE

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5896
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #13242 on: February 26, 2015, 05:22:22 PM »
Hey, I like the likes, but not, like, that much.

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #13243 on: February 26, 2015, 05:23:10 PM »
Hey, I like the likes, but not, like, that much.

Are you saying you don't like like them?
FINE

Offline d00hickey

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 478
  • Rohan Stan the Jelly Man
« Reply #13244 on: February 26, 2015, 05:59:23 PM »

I don't mind if they are all reset to zero. I have no idea how many I had anyway. The other missing forum features are more important to me.