login

Author Topic: Family Guy deleted scene  (Read 3171 times)

Offline shortstack

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 1
  • There's no coffee in Nilbog.It's the devil's drink
    • Nerd is the Word
Re: Family Guy deleted scene
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2007, 01:03:35 AM »
I get the feeling that Family Guy is sort of degenerating into an elaborate way for the writers and staff to insult and offend people who criticize them (i.e. The Simpsons writers). Episodes are pretty much "Whazzat? You hate it when we do this? Well then we're going to do it for 15 minutes straight!" anymore.

Ya, FG's humour hasn't always been my thing- I'm more for comedic timing myself. 

"I have no sense of decency...that way my other senses are enhanced."

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2007, 05:38:30 AM »
Oh, I regularly compromise my ability to enjoy a show by nitpicking stupid, unimportant things that have no impact whatsoever on the plot itself. My wife and I both do it, and sometimes for fun try to outdo each other with how ludicrous and nonsensical our points of contention can become. ;)

Oh I'm like that except for the part about having a wife that also does it. In fact occasionally Ann will say through gritted teeth "Nick. It's. A. Cartoon.)

Offline Chaos

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3
  • Danger Zone!
    • The Literal Truth
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2007, 05:43:59 AM »
Oh, I regularly compromise my ability to enjoy a show by nitpicking stupid, unimportant things that have no impact whatsoever on the plot itself. My wife and I both do it, and sometimes for fun try to outdo each other with how ludicrous and nonsensical our points of contention can become. ;)

Oh I'm like that except for the part about having a wife that also does it. In fact occasionally Ann will say through gritted teeth "Nick. It's. A. Cartoon.)

heheh... we get that reaction from friends. And sometimes we say it to each other. "God, I can't believe I'm actually calling them out on this. What the hell is wrong with me? Seriously??" :)
"First there was Chaos, the vast immeasurable abyss, Outrageous as a sea, dark, wasteful, wild." -Milton