login

Author Topic: Thoughts?  (Read 10692 times)

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2386
    • Ronin Fox Trax
Re: Thoughts?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 04:44:21 AM »
Overall I loved this trax, and obviously being a wrestling fan for most of my life I absolutely loved hearing riffing on Randy Savage.  The only time I didn't laugh though was the steroid rage reference.  After so many wrestlers have died due in part or in whole to steroid use that just isn't funny to me.  :-\
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline Tyrant

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 71
  • 2007-11 Satanic Humanitarian Award Winner
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 01:30:44 PM »

Loved it. Especially the riff about Aunt May and Uncle Ben being able to "yell pretty good" about how much they love Peter. That was great. Lots of laugh out loud moments. And I'd forgotten how much I love this movie since it's been a while since I've seen it. Very nicely done.

Offline Quicksilver

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
  • Give me your pudding!
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 12:42:08 PM »
very good rifftrax, but I was surprised they missed something......hobgoblin looks an awful lot like Jet Jaguar...ala mst3k 212. Yep, it's a joel episode, but when I first saw spiderman, my thought went instantly to that.
The Ood: The Beast and his armies will rise from the pit to make war against God.
Rose: I'm sorry?
The Ood: Apologies. I said: I hope you enjoy your meal.

Offline Teaser

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2007, 12:13:23 PM »
 ???Toby Mcguire..This is what kills the spiderman movies for me....to me he's horrible,he always looks like he is ready to have a chick moment and break down and start crying any second.... :-\......but the rifftrax is very funny.... :clap:

Offline bratpop

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 2
  • Riff everything.
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2007, 10:39:06 PM »
What do you mean "looks like"? He DOES break down and start crying every second!

Offline Rude

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 3
  • Forum Czar
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2007, 05:59:50 PM »

So... um, what's with the Bonesaw obsession in the readme file? Very weird, guys. Very weird.

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2386
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2007, 05:20:13 AM »
What?  Bonesaw demands attention!  And he demands it with a steel chair and the threat of a savagely dropped elbow!
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline bratpop

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 2
  • Riff everything.
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2008, 04:58:15 AM »
Want to see something funny? Watch the scene outside the diner where Peter runs into MJ (the daytime one, not the one outside the audition later). Every time there's a shot of MJ, a car goes by, but when they cut back to the shot of Peter the car never goes past him. I think this has something to do with the immense sucking power of Kirsten Dunst, which creates a vortex just off camera. Trust me though, it's funnier if you actually rewatch the scene.