login

Author Topic: Rob Zombie or White Zombie?  (Read 2808 times)

Offline Rude

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 3
  • Forum Czar
Re: Rob Zombie or White Zombie?
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2008, 09:09:56 AM »
Quote from: Renny
...maybe he's not that far away from doing a duet with 50 Cent or something

That horrible remix of Brickhouse featuring Lionel Richie & Trina was close enough for me. Blah.

I actually had Soul-Crusher on cassette a long time ago. At the time, i thought it was so horrible that i actually covered up the tabs and taped over it. Kinda' wish that i hadn't done that now...

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 765
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2008, 09:16:35 AM »
Make them Die Slowly isn't all that good either. There is a reason why they are so out of print. At least by the second album he adopted the Rob Zombie moniker instead of Rob Dirt Straker.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Tyrant

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 71
  • 2007-11 Satanic Humanitarian Award Winner
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2008, 02:13:38 PM »
White Zombie, for sure. Although I did enjoy Hellbilly Deluxe immensly. The more Zombie gets involved with other things, though, the less impressive his music gets, IMO. I wish he'd shelve this whole directing business and get back to doing what he does best.

Offline Dr.Impossible

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2008, 04:40:12 PM »
Yeah I have never been able to find the first album Soul-Crusher. Only on LP i believe. I do have a copy of their second album Make Them Die Slowly. 

SOul crusher is fun

Your only hope is peer to peer file sharing programs
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.