Author Topic: riffttrax members on the ps3  (Read 73979 times)

Offline The Lurker

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 5521
Re: riffttrax members on the ps3
« Reply #375 on: June 30, 2013, 06:18:56 PM »
Do movies on PSN have the Special Features, or is it just the movie by itself?

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #376 on: July 04, 2013, 07:17:17 PM »
Do movies on PSN have the Special Features, or is it just the movie by itself?
I've only downloaded one and it was a freebie rental but it was just the movie file, no special features.

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1007
  • Happy 11th Birthday, Synch Issues!
« Reply #377 on: July 16, 2013, 10:56:33 PM »
Eh, I'll post this here.

Okay, have you seen Playstation's latest commercial? Well, they're auctioning off the costumes and props from it over here: https://www.bidforgreatness.com/

The catch? You bid using your Gold Trophies. (No, you don't lose them from your account.) The other catch? The current item (a costume from Killzone) is 975 Gold trophies, so yeah, good luck there.

Soguru

« Reply #378 on: November 08, 2014, 09:13:17 PM »
I really am enjoying Destiny... at least I better since the damn thing was 60 damn dollars.

Offline Blasarius Yonder

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 10
« Reply #379 on: November 24, 2014, 12:41:20 PM »
Can someone help me with this?  I'm trying to play Demon's Souls offline but can't figure out how.  I know on Xbox 360 all I have to do is start, and then cancel, a party, but I'm not sure what to do on PS3.

(In case you're wondering, the reason is that the early game is STILL full of maxed-out twink invaders who 1-shot me even through a greatshield.)

Soguru

« Reply #380 on: March 12, 2015, 08:44:09 PM »
I've got a PSvita... but honestly I don't know a lot of great games for it. To be honest I am sick of the damned fighting games and such, and weirdly enough, sports games(yeah) have been a lot more fun. The Hot Shots Tennis and Golfing games are actually pretty fun! Yeah, go figure. I think I'm just burned the hell out on action games.  :(

Offline The Lurker

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #381 on: March 26, 2015, 06:05:39 PM »
Is there any way to transfer game saves from one PS3 to another?  My PS3 will turn on and eject the disc, but when I try to connect it to the tv with the HDMI I get a Signal Not Found message.  The cable itself works fine and it's been tried with another working one to no avail.

jonalame

« Reply #382 on: March 26, 2015, 08:21:28 PM »
You could put the save on a USB or upload it to the cloud, but you'd need to see to do that unless you knew precisely how numerous your saved data list is so you could blindly navigate the menus OR you could repeat the same steps a bunch of times, all the while pressing down on the d-pad once more than previously input before sending yet another of your saves to the cloud... if you're tenaciously determined/crazy.

Offline The Lurker

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #383 on: March 26, 2015, 08:24:35 PM »
You could put the save on a USB or upload it to the cloud, but you'd need to see to do that unless you knew precisely how numerous your saved data list is so you could blindly navigate the menus OR you could repeat the same steps a bunch of times, all the while pressing down on the d-pad once more than previously input before sending yet another of your saves to the cloud... if you're tenaciously determined/crazy.
Yeah, that's exactly the problem.  No signal, so I can't see anything.

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
  • Liked: 1519
  • OneWallCinema: Like a snake to the heart.
    • OneWallCinema.com
« Reply #384 on: March 27, 2015, 03:18:10 AM »
Do you have a ps2 kicking around? Try connecting with the old rca cables. (Might have to do the trick to switch the output. Can't remember what it is but I had to do it once or twice when bringing my PS3 to my parents house before they got an hdtv

Offline The Lurker

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #385 on: March 27, 2015, 10:48:50 AM »
Do you have a ps2 kicking around? Try connecting with the old rca cables. (Might have to do the trick to switch the output. Can't remember what it is but I had to do it once or twice when bringing my PS3 to my parents house before they got an hdtv
Yeah, I have a PS2, but my current setup involves a HDTV, so I'm not sure it still applies.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3886
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #386 on: March 27, 2015, 10:53:25 AM »
Even HDTVs usually have an old fashioned Red-White-Yellow component cable input somewhere.

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2054
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #387 on: March 27, 2015, 10:56:26 AM »
Try holding down the power button for like 30 seconds or until it beeps a couple times to reset the video connection.

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline The Lurker

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #388 on: March 27, 2015, 10:58:16 AM »
For the TV, I've got Green-Blue-Red (Component In) and White-Red (Audio In).

Offline The Lurker

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #389 on: March 27, 2015, 10:59:14 AM »
Try holding down the power button for like 30 seconds or until it beeps a couple times to reset the video connection.
PS3 or TV?