Author Topic: riffttrax members on the ps3  (Read 76101 times)

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2054
  • Look at me!!
Re: riffttrax members on the ps3
« Reply #330 on: October 20, 2011, 02:41:35 PM »
I have recently purchased a PS3 and joined the magical realm of Sonyland!

ck_pr1me

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #331 on: October 20, 2011, 04:46:15 PM »
Adding soon

spaceforarent

« Reply #332 on: November 09, 2011, 01:47:32 PM »
Finally got myself Playstation Wii. Bought the bundle that comes with the camera, both controller parts, the sharpshooter, and Resistance 3. Can't seem to calibrate the controller though.

Offline SJP

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 212
  • Worst...avatar...ever!
« Reply #333 on: November 09, 2011, 03:51:09 PM »
Does it keep flashing red and never connect?  If that's the case, plug it into your PS3 with a USB cord, then sync it.  It has to 'assign' itself to a particular PS3 before it'll work.  Had that problem when I tried to play Deadstorm Pirates at a friend's place...I couldn't figure out why it just kept blinking when I tried to turn it on...luckily I figured it out the problem before TOO long.
One Man Band Riffs.  18 riffs, over 600 served, since 2009.

spaceforarent

« Reply #334 on: November 09, 2011, 04:09:39 PM »
I got it to work. I think the problem was that I had it plugged into the PS3 to charge it, the instructions said not to do that. Of course I messed up the calibration for Resistance 3 so I just gave up trying to play with it for today.
I'm worried it jut won't work that well on my tv though. It's pretty small (22'') and it's location isn't all that great either. Eventually I plan on getting a bigger tv (might even go 3d) when I get my tax refund, so it won't be a total waste if I can't get it working now.

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1009
  • Happy 11th Birthday, Synch Issues!
« Reply #335 on: December 01, 2011, 01:04:20 PM »
Hey PS+  people? Good news for you.

Subscribers to PlayStation Plus will be offered a free game every two days, platform holder Sony Computer Entertainment has confirmed.

Kicking off today, the offer allows members to download a single free title from the PlayStation Store every two days, starting with retro classic Sonic the Hedgehog 2 today.

The offer includes eight PSN games, two Minis and two PSOne Classics. All games have been available on Plus over the past 18 months, and Sony reckons they’re ideal choices for newcomers to the service.

Sonic 2 will be available until December 3, after which another title will be offered. Sony recommends checking the PS Store to see what games are available and snap them up before they are gone.

Sony's Ross McGrath commented: "Remember, all these are added extras to this month's content - as a PlayStation Plus subscriber you can still expect the same level of great content during December 2011, as well as enjoying this superb offer, which is perfect for filling gaps in your collection if you're a late-comer to Plus, or even better if you've never been a subscriber before."

spaceforarent

« Reply #336 on: December 01, 2011, 02:11:08 PM »
Hey PS+  people? Good news for you.

The offer includes eight PSN games, two Minis and two PSOne Classics. All games have been available on Plus over the past 18 months, and Sony reckons they’re ideal choices for newcomers to the service.

So, nothing really special for long time members like me.

I still have no idea when my subscription expires, or how to find that out. I think I signed up during the first month, which game me a year plus 3 extra months. Then they gave us another extra 3 months after they were hacked, I believe.

shodan

« Reply #337 on: December 02, 2011, 12:11:51 AM »
ps3 really sucks, cmon over to xbox people ;D

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
  • Liked: 1525
  • OneWallCinema: Like a snake to the heart.
    • OneWallCinema.com
« Reply #338 on: December 02, 2011, 03:51:22 AM »
I like the controller better on ps3.

Russell

« Reply #339 on: December 21, 2011, 09:14:06 PM »
If anyone wants to add me on PS3, feel free. My callsign/gamertag/whatever should be pretty obvious. I don't have a lot of multiplayer games, but I do have Burnout Paradise, Red Faction Guerilla, Super Puzzle fighter 2 turbo HD remix, Marvel Vs Capcom 2(wow, I guess I do have a few). I might be picking up Call of Duty MW2 the end of this week... might, I'm not looking forward to getting my ass kicked though. I love playing against real peeps online, but dammit I hate getting my ass kicked by people who are possibly younger than most fetuses.

Offline Rick (of Ralph and)

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 10
  • Where does the time go?
    • Ralph and Rick resent...
« Reply #340 on: December 21, 2011, 09:53:33 PM »
I don't think I have any multiplayer games people are interested in playing, but you might find me in Playstation Home skulking around as NamelessWon, too intimidated to talk to anyone. Feel free to try to strike up a conversation if you should find me, but don't take it personally if I run away in terror.

(Actually, I did try to chat someone up once in DC Universe Online. I accidentally challenged her to a duel and got my ass kicked in under 5 seconds. This is why I don't talk to strangers in real life.)

spaceforarent

« Reply #341 on: January 03, 2012, 03:38:08 PM »
Hey PS+ Subscriber! The full series of the Back to the Future game is now FREE!

Downloading it even though I probably won't play it. At least not until I'm done with Skyrim.

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
    • OneWallCinema.com
« Reply #342 on: January 03, 2012, 04:01:09 PM »
Hey PS+ Subscriber! The full series of the Back to the Future game is now FREE!

Downloading it even though I probably won't play it. At least not until I'm done with Skyrim.

THIS PLEASES ME.  (I almost bought BTTF last week.)

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
    • OneWallCinema.com
« Reply #343 on: January 11, 2012, 02:44:39 PM »
Jak and Daxter collection in HD!  :highfive:

spaceforarent

« Reply #344 on: January 11, 2012, 02:51:55 PM »
Jak and Daxter collection in HD!  :highfive:
:highfive:

Now, Ratchet & Clank please.