Author Topic: Jack Van Impe Presents...my favorite sunday morning show  (Read 1411 times)

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
Jack Van Impe Presents...my favorite sunday morning show
« on: September 03, 2007, 03:05:03 PM »
Oh Rexella my love!
Yes, yes, inform me of the world's eventual demise.
[yt=425,350]yD_6-e48Sto[/yt]

More of the wonderful Rexella.
[yt=425,350]pWM5T4fgaB0[/yt]
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 03:10:04 PM by bettertomorrowamy »
On timeout

• Mr Bungle
Re: Jack Van Impe Presents...my favorite sunday morning show
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 03:18:49 PM »
And for all you true believers with pets, here is the answer you've been waiting for:

If Jesus comes before we die, will He also take our pets in the Rapture?
Linda Schultz
Albuquerque, NM

On timeout

• Mr Bungle
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 03:24:08 PM »
Nebraska seems to be the key piece to the puzzle in the race to destroy America and then the world.

Have you heard about the electromagnetic pulse that Russia is about to send over the United States?
Marjorie DeMunck
Sacramento, CA

NebraskaNebraska
On timeout

Offline Dim of the Yard

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 71
  • Do the Servo Swivel!
    • Dim's Twitter Page
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 05:01:14 PM »
I used to hang out with a group of people that watched this show religiously (pardon the pun).  At one point, we decided to send in a mock letter, saying that we were a morally corrupt group of teenagers that changed our ways after watching his show and that our little group was watchers was growing exponentially.  We all signed it and shipped it out, expecting to get some free merchendise out of it or something, or in the very least have a good laugh about it.  No way they would take that seriously, right?

They read it on the air.  And they showed our signatures.  We were almost crying, we were laughing so hard.  Then again, we should have come to expect that.  After all, one of my friends in the group sent out a message saying "Rexella is one hot bitch!", and the show responded by giving Rexella more screen time.  Great fun.

I left the group a while ago, but that was because things were getting a little silly.  What could I do?  Impe had used the Bible to prove that God supports the Death Penalty.  No way he could ever top that!

• Mr Bungle
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 06:11:09 PM »
I love him because he declares with a high degree of certainty that things are going to happen on THIS day.  Then when they don't he doesn't dwell on it; he just moves along to the next important thing that is definitely going to happen.

I love when Rexella reads the headlines to stories as if that is all you need to read to understand the story.
She's either a genius or an idiot savant.
Is Rexella her real name though?  Where do you have to grow up to get a name like that?
On timeout