login

Author Topic: MAFIA purgatory: corpses only!  (Read 72756 times)

Offline Chaos

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3
  • Danger Zone!
    • The Literal Truth
MAFIA purgatory: corpses only!
« on: August 29, 2007, 07:28:45 PM »
Greetings, fellow spirits.

This thread is meant as a waiting room for the players who have been executed to talk about the game. All corpses are welcome, be you citizen or mafia. Live players are kindly asked not to post in this thread, as you have your own place to discuss the game, in the active thread.

DETAILS ABOUT GAMES IN PROGRESS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!! Please do not post any speculation or information about the game that has not been revealed yet - you may only talk about things that have already happened. This thread should not ruin anything for the active players of the game, it is merely a place for us to hang out and chat about what has already happened while we wait for the current game to finish and a new one to start.

So how is the afterlife treating everyone? I always wanted an extra air vent in my skull... ;)
"First there was Chaos, the vast immeasurable abyss, Outrageous as a sea, dark, wasteful, wild." -Milton

Wilson Fisk

Re: MAFIA purgatory: corpses only!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 07:31:05 PM »
I just wanted to point out and applaud TorgosPizza's new avatar. Well done. :)

Offline Rude

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Forum Czar
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 07:38:06 PM »
Quote from: Wilson Fisk
I just wanted to point out and applaud TorgosPizza's new avatar. Well done. :)

Have ya' noticed Jack's?

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

Wilson Fisk

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 07:41:55 PM »
HA!

I hope the trend continues.

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 247
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 07:44:31 PM »
OoOoooooOOOooooOoooooo....

Offline GregMcduck

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 1
  • KOOOOONG!!1
    • Pop Arena
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 07:50:42 PM »
Man, the afterlife sucks. They only have basic cable and the ice machine is broken!

Offline Chaos

• Dragon Ryder
  • Danger Zone!
    • The Literal Truth
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 04:19:16 AM »
At  least you didn't get stuck in the hotel room right next to the pool, Greg. And my air conditioner is stuck on the "coldest" setting, too. I'm freezing my spiritual tuckus off over here!
"First there was Chaos, the vast immeasurable abyss, Outrageous as a sea, dark, wasteful, wild." -Milton

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 05:52:18 AM »
Those...ose damn...n Winchester...ter brothers.s.s.s are sniffing...ing around...d the missus..s.s.s trying...ing to set.t.t. my..eye blasted...ed remains..s.s.s... alight.t.t.t.... I'm not...ot too...ooo happy...eee I'll...lll tell...ell ya.a.a.a

Offline AmandaGal

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 14
  • Every new beginning starts with an end
    • Little Rock Information
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 09:52:03 PM »
Well, since I believe more or less in reincarnation in some fashion, I'm not too upset about dying.

However, before reincarnating my energy into some other form, I think I'm going to hang out and continue to annoy you all. 

I wonder if you can come back as a movie?  Hmm.  I could be Troll 3 and torture people for ages and ages....or anything with Chris Rock or Adam Sandler.  Yup, those be my plans.
�mike5150� how tall are you?.....in gallons?

Offline SmilinJackRoss

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 5
    • Heated Seats iRiffs
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 10:24:13 PM »
I was pretty surprised to see Torgos was a citizen.  I thought for sure you crossed out Conor's name on purpose.  What was up wit dat?

I wonder if you can come back as a movie?  Hmm.  I could be Troll 3 and torture people for ages and ages....or anything with Chris Rock or Adam Sandler.  Yup, those be my plans.

For some reason, I'm picturing this one as your reincarnation:
Heated Seats iRiffs: Touched by an Angel | Marked for Death | Runaway | Heated Shorts (shorts collection)

Offline Chaos

• Dragon Ryder
  • Danger Zone!
    • The Literal Truth
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2007, 05:10:05 AM »
I just wish people would stop giving Steve-O credit for being the one to figure out Skin Trade was in the mafia, considering I was the first one to suggest it, vote for him, and got whacked because of it. ;)

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2007, 05:32:49 AM »
Beg...eg to...o differ...er old...d boy...oy:

Seeing how white slavery and prostitution is an organized crime type thing I'll put in a vote for Principal Skin Trade.

That Cheese Shop is probably a money laundering front :D

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2007, 06:25:13 AM »
Blah, Im dead.

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline Chaos

• Dragon Ryder
  • Danger Zone!
    • The Literal Truth
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2007, 08:40:38 AM »
Beg...eg to...o differ...er old...d boy...oy:

Seeing how white slavery and prostitution is an organized crime type thing I'll put in a vote for Principal Skin Trade.

That Cheese Shop is probably a money laundering front :D

Fair enough, but I sort of meant in a less joking and more influencial kind of way. ;)

Also, does anyone have any spare towels? The cleaning lady hasn't brought me any new ones, and this wound just keeps going. Apparently, the afterlife doesn't have clotting.

Offline Steve-O

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 56
    • The Incomparable
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2007, 01:20:21 PM »
I just wish people would stop giving Steve-O credit for being the one to figure out Skin Trade was in the mafia, considering I was the first one to suggest it, vote for him, and got whacked because of it. ;)

Yes, I kind of wish they would have stopped giving me credit, too.  Suspected mafia-spotters tend not to live very long.