login

Author Topic: Any Love for Bill O'Reilly??  (Read 5525 times)

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
Re: Any Love for Bill O'Reilly??
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2007, 10:04:05 PM »
I've seen Bill O'Reilly's show only once, and it was enough for me to decide that I don't like it.  My decision is based on the way the debates on the show are structured.  Things just evolve from a debate to a shouting match, where it seems like the louder they yell, the smarter they'll sound, and I can't stand listening to situations like that.  I mean, at least let somebody try to rationalize their point properly before breaking into their argument.  Wait your turn to talk and play nicely, kids, and remember to use your inside voices and don't take your grape juice into the living room; we don't want it to spill on the new carpet.
Any more of these posts, and I gonna cut your mic.  This is the no spin zone.
On timeout

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2007, 03:20:47 PM »
Has anyone mentioned that today is the 2 month anniversary of O'Reilly saying that if the Surge hadn't produced certain benchmarks in 2 months that he'd admit that it's time to get out of Iraq?

Any bets on what the excuse in his own version of reality is going to be for him to go back on this pledge?

Steve Young on The Huffington Post:

« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 03:24:03 PM by Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck »

Offline Rude

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 3
  • Forum Czar
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2007, 07:17:35 PM »

[yt=425,350]JEmH0c7LW3E[/yt]

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2007, 07:31:17 PM »

[yt=425,350]JEmH0c7LW3E[/yt]

-Rude

Didn't Rumsfeld already use this routine?
[yt=425,350]Sq5mQLArjmo[/yt]
On timeout

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2007, 08:30:42 PM »
as a guy who is kinda sorta part of said surge, all i got to say about its so called failure is the salvation council and anbar province. 

as to the ACTUAL topic of bill oreily, i used to like him, but ive long since realized he basically is a representation of all that i hate about the modern media.  he is in no way different thatn stewart smally.  Al franken and oreilly are just two sides to the same hay penny.  ill be happy to see a day where facts are valued above opinion in the media.  where they can talk for hours and make no judgements of anykind, just pure undiluted fact. 
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 08:34:11 PM by sarcasm_made_Easy »