login

Author Topic: The Denial Thread  (Read 16527 times)

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
Re: The Denial Thread
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 12:12:37 PM »
I would state categorically for the record that my occupation does not involve maintenance of this country's nuclear arsenal.

I would further clarify that in no way have I, through an accident involving a bucket of KFC and a 2 ltr bottle of Mountain Dew Code Red that there simply isn't time to elaborate on now, accidentally doomed us all by initiating the "World Dies Screaming" protocol.

In conclusion everyone can go back to their day to day life safe in the knowledge that said life will not be lasting, oh only another 20 minutes at best.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 12:14:08 PM by TripeHoundRedux »

YoohooRiffer

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 12:27:08 PM »
I would state categorically for the record that my occupation does not involve maintenance of this country's nuclear arsenal.

I would further clarify that in no way have I, through an accident involving a bucket of KFC and a 2 ltr bottle of Mountain Dew Code Red that there simply isn't time to elaborate on now, accidentally doomed us all by initiating the "World Dies Screaming" protocol.

In conclusion everyone can go back to their day to day life safe in the knowledge that said life will not be lasting, oh only another 20 minutes at best.

:clap: Absolutely Hilarious.

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 12:27:17 PM »
I, for one, do not welcome a nuclear holocaust.
On timeout

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2007, 12:34:53 PM »

I have not jumped the shark on this thread with that one and I have no doubt I can come up with something just as good  :-",

Offline Nunyerbiz

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 953
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2007, 12:36:19 PM »

I have not jumped the shark on this thread with that one and I have no doubt I can come up with something just as good  :-

Oh... I get it... Mountain Dew CODE RED....

Offline Rude

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 3
  • Forum Czar
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2007, 01:07:56 PM »

The sudden influx of forum member's with gigantic signature pictures has not driven me insane. Nor would i ever be petty enough to make a lame statement with my own ridiculously large signature picture.

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2007, 01:15:26 PM »
I take no offense to Rude's dislike of large signature images in the forum.

I do not not like his signature image.

I do not not not think he is easily annoyed.
On timeout

YoohooRiffer

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2007, 01:19:51 PM »
I do not and have not, ever enjoyed The Simple Life.

Offline RobtheBarbarian

• Liked: 8
  • Snarl!
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2007, 01:23:37 PM »
Being as I am a man of integrity, I will not use Rude's massive new sarcastic signature picture as an excuse to make mine both larger and more tasteless.

Offline Junkyard

• Can't Shoot Straight
  • Liked: 5
  • Steampunk Monster Hunter
    • Riff Raff Theater
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2007, 01:24:33 PM »
I am not planning to take my revenge on the Wayans Brothers and Carmen Electra for killing comedy.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Nunyerbiz

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 953
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2007, 01:28:59 PM »
I categorically deny being a man of integrity... therefore my new "Inspired by Rude Siganature Series" Signature.....

EDIT: I removed my "Inspired by Rude Signature Series" Signature... as I'm going offline for the day and I don't want that monstrosity around after the joke ran it's course... which was about 10 minutes after I posted it.... which was about 10 minutes ago.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 01:48:13 PM by Nunyerbiz »

Offline Junkyard

• Can't Shoot Straight
  • Liked: 5
  • Steampunk Monster Hunter
    • Riff Raff Theater
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2007, 01:39:33 PM »
I totally didn't use this line of discussion to change my signature into one of exactly the same size, just a day after changing it last.

Offline Hebs

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 54
  • Peachy keen!
    • Say Hello
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2007, 02:11:16 PM »
Well Rude has a point - eventually these threads will be 3 posts long, since the pictures will take up too much room ;)

I vehemently protest to accusations leading to my arrest outside Mattress Giant grand opening by rt. 70 - the man in the giant Serta was simply too close to the road.  I am a good driver.
.... t w i t t e r  //  b l o g  ....

Offline RobtheBarbarian

• Liked: 8
  • Snarl!
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2007, 02:52:15 PM »
You all know me to be a law-abiding, moral individual. This makes these accusations of running an illegal still even more shocking. I categorically deny producing Angry Viking brand bourbon out of a makeshift brewery tucked away in the bushes on my property, and anyone who sends $35 to my address will be disappointed when they do not receive 2 liters of delicious, savory Angry Viking in return.

I am not selling any of this:

Get it?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 03:11:35 PM by RobtheBarbarian »

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2007, 04:56:30 PM »
I just don't see Vikings drinking bourbon. Vikings should be drinking mead, vodka, and the blood of their enemies. At least Aquavit.

Ever have SkullSplitter?