login

Author Topic: RRRRRAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!  (Read 1476776 times)

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
Re: RRRRRAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!
« Reply #15105 on: April 30, 2013, 11:34:42 AM »
I was simply walking down some steps and talking to a coworker.  I steped a little short and my heel caught on the riser while my toes came down on the step, so my foot was in an awkward position as I shifted my full weight to it.

Because I'm such a fatty fatso, my knee decided to give out.  The top top of the knee went out and the bottom went in.  Strange feeling for that split second before it starts hurting like a motherfucker, let me tell you.

It's weird that you can make that kind of rookie mistake with decades of walking experience.

Offline Mrs. Dick Courier

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1204
  • keeping an eye on the sammich since 1993
« Reply #15106 on: April 30, 2013, 02:15:38 PM »
I've had plantars for years.  Don't go with the soft inserts, you need the tougher ones with good arch support.  It takes a while to get used to them though.

Also try rolling a cold bottle of pop or can under your feet.  Its a good message and feels wonderful.
Opticians are easy on the eyes

Offline Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1537
« Reply #15107 on: April 30, 2013, 02:38:15 PM »
I've had plantars for years.  Don't go with the soft inserts, you need the tougher ones with good arch support.  It takes a while to get used to them though.

Also try rolling a cold bottle of pop or can under your feet.  Its a good message and feels wonderful.

My job is to rub the shit out of my fiance's feet when her plantars gets bad.  I'm awful at normal massages, but strangly I'm pretty good at breaking up her fascia.

« Reply #15108 on: April 30, 2013, 03:03:41 PM »
Amazon account says that all my order was delivered Saturday.  I only got one DVD.  Time to contact amazon.

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #15109 on: April 30, 2013, 03:20:59 PM »
Amazon account says that all my order was delivered Saturday.  I only got one DVD.  Time to contact amazon.

Contact the shipper. The Amazon guy will just ask you to wait a couple days. The shipper can set up a trace and investigate NOW. If they don't (lol Ontrac), then call Amazon.

« Reply #15110 on: April 30, 2013, 04:15:36 PM »
Saturday my lawn service came by and trimmed a giant bush onder my porch.  Thing were moved around including a storage bin being upside down.  Using the bin for clearing out items in storage.  Didn't think much about it.

Came home tonight and went to move the bin and the Zon orders were under it.  So they must have come Saturday.

Yay for the Zon!

Now its time to appease some very loud piggies with food..

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #15111 on: April 30, 2013, 04:43:35 PM »
Saturday my lawn service came by and trimmed a giant bush onder my porch. 

Too easy.

« Reply #15112 on: April 30, 2013, 07:43:18 PM »
yeah, should have seen that one coming

again, too easy?

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4650
« Reply #15113 on: April 30, 2013, 07:55:43 PM »

again, too easy?

Too easy?  Well yeah: with the giant bush out of the way it should've been a cinch!
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2639
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #15114 on: April 30, 2013, 07:59:15 PM »

again, too easy?

Too easy?  Well yeah: with the giant bush out of the way it should've been a cinch!

Just easy enough.
FINE

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #15115 on: May 01, 2013, 08:20:52 AM »
DAMMIT!! Delta had a deal on flights from Charlotte to Mexico City with a stop in Atlanta for $372!
The wife told me about it while I was at work but failed to make a reservation with her travel agent connection and now the deal is gone!
 :angry:

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #15116 on: May 01, 2013, 08:24:31 AM »
I think if you guys travel in the dog crates in the storage, you will get cheaper tickets.

Watch out for snakes......

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #15117 on: May 01, 2013, 09:09:46 AM »
Yeah she contacted the travel agent again just to double check and she never made the reservations..
The deal was only for a few hours apparently while I was at work so I couldn't do anything :grr:

Offline anais.butterfly

• Liked: 1382
  • Monkey Brains!
« Reply #15118 on: May 01, 2013, 02:03:57 PM »
Warning: The following information is personal and may be considered unpleasant, but I need to b!tch about this and I need some support.

Ok, so I have PTSD. I have real, honest to effing dios PTSD as diagnosed by a Shrink (with a PHD and everything). I have this becuase something bad happend to me when I was very very young. I had repressed all these memories until early 2012. Now, I only had a few images, not a real memory. I actually thought my mind was making things up.

Within the past 24 hours, I have gotten so many more images and memories from this event. And where do I get them? AT F*CKING WORK! Yea, where I can totally handle them in a healthy way. Yup, thanks universe. Thanks Brain! Oh, the images are coming so fast. I am just walking down hallways and I get triggered and I see these scenes. And then I try to tell myself they didn't happen, but I know they did.

I want to go home and hide in bed until everything goes away. I am not just saying that; I long for that safety with such an intense need and desire that it has been consuming every thought in my brain and every tissue in my body. I want to curl up in a ball, put my hands over my ears and scream until all of this goes away. And the thing is, it won't go away. I will be broken like this forever. Jeez, this happened when I was 3, I never had a chance to not be broken. The most I can hope for is that I find peace with it.

I want to eat so much chocolate right now. I would also like to smoke something only legal in 2 states, but I know that won't help (and I have been uber good with my sobriety kick). I want to do something healthy, but I have such a headache from all this.

HopefullY I can make it to the gym after work. Just one more hour.

Thanks for listening. Sorry if this was TMI
Anais is the Coolest Butterfly I know  ;D

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #15119 on: May 01, 2013, 02:13:59 PM »
Is remembering your past something that the doctors (the ones with the real PHDs and not the schools from the back of matches) think would be a good thing?   I am guessing there are meetings they can have with you to help get those back in a normal method.