login

Author Topic: RRRRRAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!  (Read 1450401 times)

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 488
  • Bowsette is bae
Re: RRRRRAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!
« Reply #20340 on: April 24, 2019, 04:48:22 PM »
From time to time I like to stop by the McDonald's on my way home after work to pick up something for dinner.. Lately they've been having some serious issues with this McDonald's like it being closed for supposedly people not showing up to work, to their debit/credit card machine not working to not having some items on their menu to forgetting items I paid for. I take their survey to get a buy 1 get 1 free quarter pounder and they didn't include the free quarter pounder! This may seem petty but it's been building up for a few weeks now and tonight I'd had it! :grr:
The survey won't let you leave a customer complaint so I called their 800 number to file a complaint listing all the above issues that have been ongoing for some time and they said they would send my complaint on to the appropriate department to look into it and that someone would contact me.. We'll see what happens.

I had problems with the McDonald's near my college campus for similar things. I went to the website and complained about it. They apparently forwarded that to the owner, because she got in contact with me and sent me two coupons to make up for it. On the other hand, I had issues with a McDonalds in Colorado Springs, and they didn't do jack shit. I think it depends on the owner of the particular franchise.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5642
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #20341 on: May 01, 2019, 05:38:39 AM »
Where the hell are our Avengers Ben & Jerry's flavors?!

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2611
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #20342 on: May 01, 2019, 03:41:47 PM »
Where the hell are our Avengers Ben & Jerry's flavors?!

Yeah, it's a real missed opportunity
FINE

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 512
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
« Reply #20343 on: May 01, 2019, 10:28:13 PM »
We could always write Ben and Jerrys and demand they release Stark Raving Hazelnuts and A hunk a Hulk of burning fudge.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5642
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #20344 on: May 11, 2019, 08:47:53 AM »
Anyone else having a lot of trouble downloading the Blood Theater riff?

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 359
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #20345 on: May 12, 2019, 06:38:43 AM »
Ordered a movie off eBay that I've been wanting for a long time. Spent a lot of money to get it too. Literally been tracking its status every day (I signed up for USPS text notifications [with sleep hours on]). I had it sent to my work which is more reliable than our house address. It was expected to arrive on Monday, but I got a notice that it arrived early evening Saturday. Our office is closed on Saturday. The notification I got was "delivered front door/porch." I'm *reeeally* hoping that's a mistake. It's been pouring rain all weekend here and just the thought of a USPS driver leaving a package (that, for all they know, is work related) at the front door gives me incredible anxiety. I wanna figure out the exact policy for this kinda thing at my work, but I've been really hesitant to contact any higher-up friends on a Sat night/Sun morning/Mother's Day Sunday. We just so happen to be driving close to my work today, so we'll do a quick drive-by to see if we find anything.

Also, I was gonna surprise my wife with French toast this morning. Even took a secret 7am Walmart run with our 9 month old. Forgot to get milk. ::facepalm::

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3781
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #20346 on: May 12, 2019, 09:43:53 AM »
Ordered a movie off eBay that I've been wanting for a long time. Spent a lot of money to get it too. Literally been tracking its status every day (I signed up for USPS text notifications [with sleep hours on]). I had it sent to my work which is more reliable than our house address. It was expected to arrive on Monday, but I got a notice that it arrived early evening Saturday. Our office is closed on Saturday. The notification I got was "delivered front door/porch." I'm *reeeally* hoping that's a mistake. It's been pouring rain all weekend here and just the thought of a USPS driver leaving a package (that, for all they know, is work related) at the front door gives me incredible anxiety. I wanna figure out the exact policy for this kinda thing at my work, but I've been really hesitant to contact any higher-up friends on a Sat night/Sun morning/Mother's Day Sunday. We just so happen to be driving close to my work today, so we'll do a quick drive-by to see if we find anything.
Since I now work at the USPS, Usually the carrier is supposed to scan it 'Business Closed' and return the package back to the post office for redelivery the next business day so yeah I would go by there and see if it's there and if not, go to your post office on Monday with the tracking number and request to talk to a supervisor or postmaster to find out what the carrier did with it.

Offline CJones

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 713
  • 5000 deaths and counting
« Reply #20347 on: May 12, 2019, 12:49:08 PM »
Anyone else having a lot of trouble downloading the Blood Theater riff?

Worked just fine for me.

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5084
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #20348 on: May 12, 2019, 12:55:16 PM »
We could always write Ben and Jerrys and demand they release Stark Raving Hazelnuts and A hunk a Hulk of burning fudge.
Or make your own.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ukjat70Iyt4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Ukjat70Iyt4</a>

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #20349 on: May 12, 2019, 01:05:15 PM »
Since I now work at the USPS, Usually the carrier is supposed to scan it 'Business Closed' and return the package back to the post office for redelivery the next business day so yeah I would go by there and see if it's there and if not, go to your post office on Monday with the tracking number and request to talk to a supervisor or postmaster to find out what the carrier did with it.

Oh riiiight! Maybe I subconsciously posted this hoping you'd see it?? Haha. Will definitely take those steps if it's not there. Thanks!

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #20350 on: May 13, 2019, 07:01:59 AM »

Oh riiiight! Maybe I subconsciously posted this hoping you'd see it?? Haha. Will definitely take those steps if it's not there. Thanks!

Just checked this morning. It came in! Thanks for letting my anxiety subside over the weekend, RVR!

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3781
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #20351 on: May 13, 2019, 07:10:50 AM »
Alright-Alright-Alright 8)

Online The Lurker

• Can't Shoot Straight
  • Liked: 4342
« Reply #20352 on: May 14, 2019, 03:11:05 PM »

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5084
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #20353 on: May 22, 2019, 01:13:13 PM »
Missed it by that much.

Offline Pastor of Muppets

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 366
  • Now available in minty fresh flavor.
« Reply #20354 on: June 09, 2019, 11:08:51 AM »
I have a membership at the nearby Six Flags Great America.  I've been there a couple times this year.  I went there last week and discovered I was too fat for 2 of the roller coasters.  One I discovered in the test seat outside the ride.  The other I discovered after waiting in line for an hour.

Well I reached what is basically my personal maximum weight of 300.2 pounds.  I've been up and down and it's always around 300 that being fat becomes such a burden that food stops being so appealing and I buckle down.  I've rejoined Weight Watchers.  I've had success with them in the past.  My goal is to get down to 230, maybe 225.
I'm not particularly religious, and I don't really like Muppets, but I do love word play.