Author Topic: RRRRRAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!  (Read 1223615 times)

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked:
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
Re: RRRRRAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2007, 11:04:10 PM »
Seems like everyone else has already told you. Need to pay attention more, son.

Offline googergieger

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked:
  • The Impact Kid
    • myspace
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2007, 11:08:47 PM »
i'm sorry i trained myself to block out implausible things.
Stand by for action!

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked:
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2007, 11:46:28 PM »
I can't find sneakers that fit that don't look like grampa shoes, and it's getting frustrating. Or fusterating, if you like saying words wrong.

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked:
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2007, 11:47:25 PM »
I like Vans... They are usually comfy, and sometimes you can get a decent pair that seems broken in already.

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked:
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2007, 11:50:15 PM »

let me know what else people can do that i can't.

Umm... NOT SUCK, apparently, as everyone else here seems to be pretty good at it, and you've thus far pretty consistently failed to NOT SUCK.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked:
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2007, 11:51:55 PM »
I like Vans... They are usually comfy, and sometimes you can get a decent pair that seems broken in already.

I got a pair of Vans a few months ago for cheap and they suck ass. I had intended them to replace the well-worn Sneauxs that I've had for over a year, but I'm back wearing the old ones. I like skate shoes, but I'm looking for all-terrain running-type shoes right now. New Balances are great, but every store I go to has mysteriously run out of my size.  :grr:

Offline googergieger

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked:
  • The Impact Kid
    • myspace
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2007, 11:52:51 PM »

let me know what else people can do that i can't.

Umm... NOT SUCK, apparently, as everyone else here seems to be pretty good at it, and you've thus far pretty consistently failed to NOT SUCK.

thanks, just got it. so far doing me pretty good.

doesn't come in douche though so you may not like it.

ma'am.

*tips hat*
Stand by for action!

Offline Ortega

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
    • Ortega's Covers
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2007, 11:57:34 PM »
umm......yeah......this guy dosent listen to reason

Calmly treating him with respect and asking him to stop dosent work

Mocking him only seems to delight him in a odd, and rather disturbing way

so i think the best thing to do is just ignore him

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked:
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2007, 11:58:43 PM »

I know, but he left such a big opening.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Offline googergieger

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked:
  • The Impact Kid
    • myspace
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2007, 12:02:29 AM »

again did you all not read this thread or all you all just so afraid to offend someone in your daily circle jerk you won't say the obvious truth that i participated in this thread when someone else time and time again mind you, insulted me first.

the smell of hypocracy must not hit you fellas, either that or logic must not be a big enough fad for you guys to jump on it yet.
Stand by for action!

Offline Ortega

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
    • Ortega's Covers
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2007, 12:26:03 AM »
again did you all not read this thread or all you all just so afraid to offend someone in your daily circle jerk you won't say the obvious truth that i participated in this thread when someone else time and time again mind you, insulted me first.

the smell of hypocrisy must not hit you fellas, either that or logic must not be a big enough fad for you guys to jump on it yet.

look,  I have read all this thread. you posted a picture, and someone made a joke.  You get all offended and start in on your name calling.  The fact that you've been a member of the forum for 15 days, and you've managed to piss off almost everybody on the forum speaks volumes about you.  You take offense to any disagreement.  And instead of rationally defending your opinion, you start calling people names, and generally acting like an asshole.  And then you wonder why people on the forum didnt welcome you with open arms.  Calling people douche and hypocrites after you've said they suck because they dint like movie a or TV show b isn't the height of wit.  The only reason ChoasfromOrder made the joke is because you've already cultivated the demeanor and reputation as troll or someone who obviously wont contribute to the discussion.  If you've spent half the time  you've spent at this message board maturely participating in discussions, rather than coming up with pithy comebacks and put downs, then maybe people wouldn't be as quick as dismiss whatever you have to say.  But he point is moot, because right after you read this, you'll probably make some snide comment like: " Pot callling the kettle black", or "I'm cool, you suck!"  While you might think so, i think the rest of the people here don't. 

Offline googergieger

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked:
  • The Impact Kid
    • myspace
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2007, 12:32:40 AM »

the smell of hypocrisy must not hit you fellas, either that or logic must not be a big enough fad for you guys to jump on it yet.

look,  I have read all this thread. you posted a picture, and someone made a joke.  You get all offended and start in on your name calling.  The fact that you've been a member of the forum for 15 days, and you've managed to piss off almost everybody on the forum speaks volumes about you.  You take offense to any disagreement.  And instead of rationally defending your opinion, you start calling people names, and generally acting like an asshole.  And then you wonder why people on the forum didnt welcome you with open arms.  Calling people douche and hypocrites after you've said they suck because they dint like movie a or TV show b isn't the height of wit.  The only reason ChoasfromOrder made the joke is because you've already cultivated the demeanor and reputation as troll or someone who obviously wont contribute to the discussion.  If you've spent half the time  you've spent at this message board maturely participating in discussions, rather than coming up with pithy comebacks and put downs, then maybe people wouldn't be as quick as dismiss whatever you have to say.  But he point is moot, because right after you read this, you'll probably make some snide comment like: " Pot callling the kettle black", or "I'm cool, you suck!"  While you might think so, i think the rest of the people here don't. 

no i didn't get offended. he said i had a crush on a dude who i do have a crush on. hence whats next call me mexican? i was just stating calling someone gay is never funny really. especially when its true. :)

now heres the wonderful thing to what you and everyone else has said. if you have read every post i've made you have to say without a shadow of a doubt that all those posts have been nothing but negative insults at specific people in this forum.

bottom line here people.

i was called a troll by everyone before i insulted any specific person in this forum. hell more often than not i've been targeted by more combined people on more occasions than i've gone after one specific individual.

not to mention your justification for chaosfromorder's "joke" makes no sense at all.

also please tell me when i've asked anyone to welcome me with open arms.
Stand by for action!

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2007, 12:38:25 AM »
now heres the wonderful thing to what you and everyone else has said. if you have read every post i've made you have to say without a shadow of a doubt that all those posts have been nothing but negative insults at specific people in this forum.

OK. Maybe this is the problem.

You DO know we don't appreciate that, right? :^)

Offline googergieger

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked:
  • The Impact Kid
    • myspace
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2007, 12:42:56 AM »

OK. Maybe this is the problem.

You DO know we don't appreciate that, right? :^)

truth?
Stand by for action!

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked:
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2007, 12:48:57 AM »
Trolls!
On timeout