Author Topic: RRRRRAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!  (Read 1450064 times)

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2611
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
Re: RRRRRAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!
« Reply #20370 on: June 23, 2019, 05:46:22 PM »
So you don't have the old system to do the transfer?
No, I don't.  :(

Well, I can understand you are frustrated.

I don't think I've ever upgraded a system (I still have the DS I bought day one, although I haven't played it in many years) - But personally I wouldn't upgrade any system without looking at what was involved in transferring data, but this is also maybe because I am just used to Nintendo.
FINE

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 512
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
« Reply #20371 on: June 24, 2019, 03:18:40 AM »
Well, what happened broke my heart but I'll get over it eventually. Next time I'll just have to make sure my save data really is backed up to where its actually safe.

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 357
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #20372 on: July 10, 2019, 11:09:11 AM »
Cubicle version of musical chairs is happening again here at work. This usually happens when we get enough new hires and teams need to be re-assigned. I'm being moved from the center of the office where everyone can see me to a place that has the most foot traffic going by with the best view of anyone's computer. No matter where I was placed, I wanted to say "At least it's not there." BOOM. *That's* the one I get.

I've been with this company for 6 years, this re-arranging has happened about 4 times, and I have yet to get placed against a wall or a window or what I consider a medium level of privacy. What's messed up is that if I had any hint of this happening (which they usually say ahead of time), I could've said a little something. Like, it's not *that* big of a deal to the new hires or to those in charge, so I'm confident I could've gotten something better. It was just sprung on us this time.  >:(
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 11:11:13 AM by stansimpson »

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3781
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #20373 on: July 10, 2019, 11:56:50 AM »
That's bizarre that you have some seniority yet you can still get put in a shitty location like that. .
The last week and a half I've been running a small post office in a little hick town by myself and it's been pretty peaceful overall. Just a few crusty old coggers and some gossiping old ladies I deal with here and there but overall this isn't a bad post.

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 250
« Reply #20374 on: July 12, 2019, 07:26:54 PM »
Shitty week at work. The real kick in the ass was getting assigned a project on Wednesday that my boss wants completed by next Tuesday. It's a project that is going to take weeks and weeks of work and I can't seem to get him to understand that. It's in addition to the other 10 projects I'm working on. Need to focus on one or two of them and just get them done, but instead I have to work on all at once due to having to give weekly project updates. And wasted all day today trying to talk 4 employees who just found out today that they now report to me off of ledges (they found out at the same time I did- not that any of them don't like me- just that change is difficult and the way it was communicated couldn't have been worse).