login

Author Topic: RRRRRAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!  (Read 1486608 times)

Offline Mrs. Dick Courier

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1204
  • keeping an eye on the sammich since 1993
Re: RRRRRAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!
« Reply #15150 on: May 04, 2013, 12:03:56 PM »
So true, thank goodness she's not a manager.  But she's one of those people who think they know everything and don't know shit.

I'm a fairly calm person, takes a lot to loose my temper but when I do its a sight to behold.  She's really the only person in my life who can make me lose it.  Usually only work with her 1 day a week, which is more than enough, I work at 3 different locations during the week.  Had to work with her two days this week.  It was hell.
Opticians are easy on the eyes

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2657
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #15151 on: May 04, 2013, 09:44:18 PM »
Got a sunburn on the top of my head Thursday afternoon doing the solar viewing stuff for the picnic they do on reading day (day between the last class and finals), still feeling it pretty badly 2 days later...  I have a baseball cap I keep at work just for that, but I was asked to set stuff up last minute and didn't think to go get it...

Offline MSTJedi

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 604
  • In a not too distant future far, far away. . . .
    • Facebook
« Reply #15152 on: May 05, 2013, 01:15:48 AM »
Happens to me, too, these days. Damn thin hair.

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #15153 on: May 05, 2013, 01:33:06 AM »
I hate Zach Galifianakis.  >:(

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #15154 on: May 05, 2013, 02:14:56 AM »
Seriously, I really hate Zach Galifianakis.  >:(

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6869
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #15155 on: May 05, 2013, 02:16:50 AM »
:speechless: this is a safe space; show us on the doll where he touched you.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #15156 on: May 05, 2013, 06:20:20 AM »

Is this brought on because he hosted SNL last night?  Or because of the ads for *groan* The Hangover Part III?

I saw some of the guy's standup comedy once.  Except he didn't tell jokes like your traditional comedian does.  Really he just sort of babbled for an hour.

He kinda reminds me of a fat, bearded Dane Cook.  Unfunny comedian who nevertheless became a huge star for a short period of time. 

Speaking of Dane Cook, you know what I hate?  That shitty movie he starred in, Employee of the Month.  The entire fucking movie is based on 2 obnoxious douchebags competing to take advantage of a slutty woman.  That's it.  That's the entire conflict.  The whole maguffin was one stupid sexual encounter.  And it's like Dane Cook played the allegedly likeable douchebag and Dax Shepard played the evil douchebag.  But they're both such massive doucebags that the only way you know who to root for is because the movie tells you who to root for.  They say "Ok, Dane Cook is the good guy and Dax Shepard is the bad guy.  Just trust us, okay?"

I did like veteran character actor Tim Bagley though.  He's always a treat.

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #15157 on: May 05, 2013, 06:10:00 PM »

Is this brought on because he hosted SNL last night?  Or because of the ads for *groan* The Hangover Part III?

I saw some of the guy's standup comedy once.  Except he didn't tell jokes like your traditional comedian does.  Really he just sort of babbled for an hour.

He kinda reminds me of a fat, bearded Dane Cook.  Unfunny comedian who nevertheless became a huge star for a short period of time. 

Speaking of Dane Cook, you know what I hate?  That shitty movie he starred in, Employee of the Month.  The entire fucking movie is based on 2 obnoxious douchebags competing to take advantage of a slutty woman.  That's it.  That's the entire conflict.  The whole maguffin was one stupid sexual encounter.  And it's like Dane Cook played the allegedly likeable douchebag and Dax Shepard played the evil douchebag.  But they're both such massive doucebags that the only way you know who to root for is because the movie tells you who to root for.  They say "Ok, Dane Cook is the good guy and Dax Shepard is the bad guy.  Just trust us, okay?"

I did like veteran character actor Tim Bagley though.  He's always a treat.

Yes, the appearance on SNL is what prompted my ire.  I think you crystallized what it is about him that I so dislike: his comedy is just babbling with that stupid, vapid expression on his face. I see more as a squat Tom Green, though. They both have that same vacant facial expression and go for shock reactions. I think people feel compelled to laugh at them in order to get past the awkward silences they cause. Not because they are funny.

Dane Cook earned my hatred for an entirely different reason. That fuck was using the theater shooting in Aurora in his stand-up act less than a week after it happened. The man has no soul.

http://gawker.com/5929595/dane-cook-jokes-about-aurora-shooting-on-stage-less-than-one-week-after-massacre

Oh, but he tweeted he was sorry, so that makes it okay.

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #15158 on: May 05, 2013, 06:32:13 PM »
Sigh, being on the production side of a play is a real exercise in frustration sometimes.

Offline MSTJedi

• Climbed El Capitan
    • Facebook
« Reply #15159 on: May 05, 2013, 10:29:56 PM »
I'm not sure I hate any comedians that I can think of.   I mean, some are douchebags. But -hate-? Hm. Don't think so.

Andy Dick?

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5894
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #15160 on: May 05, 2013, 10:40:37 PM »
I'm not sure I hate any comedians that I can think of.   I mean, some are douchebags. But -hate-? Hm. Don't think so.

Andy Dick?
Larry the Cable Guy?

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #15161 on: May 06, 2013, 09:03:55 AM »
That's not fair comparing Zach G-toofuckinglongname to Tom Green.  Tom Green does obnoxious gross-out humor and unleashed "Freddy Got Fingered" upon the world.  Zach G never did anything close to that terrible.

Offline MSTJedi

• Climbed El Capitan
    • Facebook
« Reply #15162 on: May 06, 2013, 09:06:13 AM »

Andy Dick?
Larry the Cable Guy?

Eh, Larry is just highly annoying. Dick actually lives up to his name.

Offline Mrs. Dick Courier

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1204
  • keeping an eye on the sammich since 1993
« Reply #15163 on: May 06, 2013, 10:40:11 AM »
Mr Dick is quite likable when sober didn't watch him on DWTS though.  Saw him on celebritry rehab

I never could stand Jack Black, too hyper.  Recently saw him in Bernie though and he was quite likable.  Never realized he could actually act.
Opticians are easy on the eyes

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3204
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #15164 on: May 06, 2013, 11:41:28 AM »
There are also those who attest that without Andy Dick, we might still have a Chris Farley...