Author Topic: David Letterman-- losing it?  (Read 3239 times)

Offline bratpop

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 2
  • Riff everything.
Re: David Letterman-- losing it?
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 05:26:11 PM »
She's not crying in that picture. That's just her plastic surgery collapsing.

Offline jewishcarpenter

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 543
  • I grow flowers so pretty they'll make you throw up
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 05:33:13 PM »
Never thought that it might just be her face trying to catch up to that one creepy droopy eye.

Offline Petey Wheatstraw

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 0
  • "SMOG INSPECTION!"
    • Mystic Studios Productions
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2008, 11:55:13 AM »
He must want to get Paris in the sack...

I wouldn't fuck her with your dick.
This iRiff will only be on sale for another few hours. Get it while it's cheap!

Offline jewishcarpenter

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 543
  • I grow flowers so pretty they'll make you throw up
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2008, 12:05:17 PM »
He must want to get Paris in the sack...

I wouldn't fuck her with your dick.
You're so subtle sometimes, Isaac.

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 103
  • RAAAADDDDD!
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2008, 05:49:07 PM »
Well, as I have found that Conan O'Brians late show is actually funnier without writers, I stopped watching anybody else...I never really liked Letterman anyways.

I'll second that. The bit where he gave a member of the studio audience $500 in change to raid the Rockefeller Center's vending machines was my favorite Conan moment since the inception of the Walker, Texas Ranger lever.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

Offline Sheik Yerbouti

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2008, 02:08:20 AM »
An article from imdb:

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2008-02-04/#celeb6

Letterman Apologizes to Hilton
U.S. talk show host David Letterman publicly apologized to Paris Hilton on Friday night for hurting her feelings during an infamous 2007 interview. The late-night TV presenter upset the socialite when he grilled her about her prison stint last year and refused to change the subject when Hilton begged him to. So, when Hilton agreed to return to Letterman's Late Show to promote her new film The Hottie And The Nottie, the host decided it was time to make amends. Before introducing the hotel heiress, Letterman said, "I made a fool of myself and I hurt the woman's feelings. I went too far." The host revealed Hilton was adamant she'd never appear on the show again, but he tracked her down to apologize, sent her a letter and flowers, and implored her to change her mind: "I said... let me apologize to you in person. In 26 years of being on the air, I have offended thousands of people... but Paris, God bless her, has the backbone to come and be on the show." True to his word, Letterman began his chat with Hilton by apologizing for his behavior during their previous encounter, prompting his smiling guest to say, "I hope you got the whole jail thing out of your system." And the chat show host was on his best behavior, chatting to Hilton about her new film and helping her to promote her own sparkling wine, cell phone videogame and shoe, jewelry, watch, scent and clothing lines. The thrilled socialite had some kind words for the host when he asked her if she was glad to be back, stating, "You're being really well behaved so far. You're not being naughty." And, after swearing she'd return, Letterman presented Hilton with a bunch of flowers.

So what's up with that?  Dave never used to apologize for stuff.  Even to guests he flat-out insulted.  Have aliens replaced his brain or somethig?

This makes me sad.  David Letterman apologizes to Paris freakin' Hilton?  Really??  This is the same guy Cher once called an 'asshole' right on his show?

Offline bratpop

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 2
  • Riff everything.
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2008, 03:53:32 AM »
He's as much of a whore as she is. He only apologized because she came back and gave him huge ratings.

Offline Fig Neutron

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2008, 07:56:01 PM »
Now how about a belated apology to Harvey Pekar...
I'll Say It. You'll Hear It. You'll Do It. I'll Get It. You'll Learn It. I'll Live With It. And You'll Die Without It.