Author Topic: Ear Worms  (Read 15534 times)

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
Ear Worms
« on: July 16, 2007, 02:13:20 AM »
Well I"m going through the second consecutive day of having They Might Be Giants' "Brain Problem Situation" running through my head, so I thought I'd post the question to all y'all:

What's playing on loop on the MP3 Player in YOUR head right now?

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked:
Re: Ear Worms
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 02:16:33 AM »
oddly enough that bone thugs, and akon song, which is REALLY odd since i dont like rap. 

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked:
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 02:33:53 AM »
EARTHWORM JIM! HE'S SUCH A GROOVY GUY! And it's all Sarc's fault.

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 02:46:41 AM »
WHOOOHOOO ATTENTION FOR ME

nice thing about having ADD is that even negative attention is fun for me. 

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked:
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 05:28:09 AM »
Sadly it's the Dangermouse theme.

Offline Hank_Peters

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked:
  • Look at my crotch!
    • My music
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 11:57:30 AM »
Desert Inn by Yello and International Jet Set by The Specials.

Offline Steve-O

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked:
    • The Incomparable
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 10:51:33 PM »
Mew, "Circuitry of the Wolf".

There's this bone-crushing bass, guitar, 'n' choir part that follows me wherever I go.

I don't mind, though, because it's freakin' awesome.

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked:
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 05:00:03 AM »
Climbing The Walls - They Might Be Giants
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Offline Tyrant

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked:
  • 2007-11 Satanic Humanitarian Award Winner
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 11:07:30 AM »
NummyMuffinCoCoButter's song from MST3K. I should have stayed out of the Welcome thread. Just to read the name triggers the worm.

Offline jewishcarpenter

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked:
  • I grow flowers so pretty they'll make you throw up
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2007, 11:08:54 AM »
Had to get some ear drops for my dog once because of ear worms or was it mites?

YoohooRiffer

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 12:27:34 PM »
THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.  YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.  SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE...

Offline Courtney

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked:
  • How Twilight could have been better.
    • Hobo Trashcan - Outside of the In-Crowd
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2008, 08:30:49 PM »
Necrothread!  Just to say that I have the Annoying Cornjob Song stuck in my head from Gamera vs. Guiron.  That is all.

Offline a pretty girl is like

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked:
  • I hast had enow of thine effrontery!
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2008, 09:18:06 AM »
Not even a whole song just stupid Meatloaf singing let me sleep on it baby baby let me sleep on it piano let me sleep on it i'll give you an answer in the mooooooooooooooooooooooooooorning over and over and over again.
I'm all out for kicks...and every inch of me spells EXCITEMENT!

Offline wurwolf

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked:
  • You're all invited to my bunga bunga party!
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2008, 01:28:41 PM »
Not even a whole song just stupid Meatloaf singing let me sleep on it baby baby let me sleep on it piano let me sleep on it i'll give you an answer in the mooooooooooooooooooooooooooorning over and over and over again.

Still, hon? We saw that show on Sunday. I can't believe that four days later you've still got that in your head.

For me this week it's been "The Touch" as sung by Dirk Diggler.

ETA: Also, "Hey Ladies" by the Beastie Boys. Cannot get that song out of my head today.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 02:43:36 PM by wurwolf »
Bonhead #2
fs!!

Offline jewishcarpenter

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked:
  • I grow flowers so pretty they'll make you throw up
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2008, 01:33:05 PM »
Everyday at some point I start humming Eleanor Rigby, everyday.