login

Author Topic: IGNORANT COMMENT GAME  (Read 2546 times)

Offline J-Proof

• J-Proof
  • The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1
IGNORANT COMMENT GAME
« on: June 27, 2007, 12:43:05 PM »
THE IGNORANT COMMENT GAME!!

K - so Conor and I were talking casually about the joys of youtube and imdb comments. And before you knew it, we came up with this little game.

The game requires you to find the most ignorantly stupid, comment on imdb or youtube's message boards that fit the theme for the week. And you /must/ post the link to the comment.

This week, the theme is...
BRITISH ROCK BANDS

Here's a beauty I found on an Oasis video:

"Hi I am french am I a pussy? U like fighting with pussies? I am a pussy in favour of having a policy against hate comments on you tube.
I like Oasis and the beatles and Chapin."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3C7DECI0jU&feature=PlayList&p=96214C0C4D81B68C&index=23&playnext=3
J to the Pizzo
P to the Jizzay...

Offline Junkyard

• Can't Shoot Straight
  • Liked: 5
  • Steampunk Monster Hunter
    • Riff Raff Theater
Re: IGNORANT COMMENT GAME
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 12:51:10 PM »
Are you trying to lower our intelligence and genetic integrity with this game? ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME GO STERILE FROM STUPIDITY?!

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 06:33:30 PM »
About the Rolling Stones:

"'da, da, da, smoke it up...da, da, da, get high now, duh, duh, duh, oh smoke it up, hay now....

daammmnnn. ~ smoke it up and get high now "

http://imdb.com/name/nm1213869/board/thread/2549596

Offline Dim of the Yard

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 71
  • Do the Servo Swivel!
    • Dim's Twitter Page
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 08:13:02 PM »
Here, have a Who video.  (Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xZOrWK6d4g )

" how do you know that they were expensive? Maybe they were given the equipment just to smash it in the end."  (Because equipment that was given to you by somebody else is never expensive.)
"they're not cool they got no respect for their guitars"  (People who hurt the guitars aren't cool?  So Jimi Hendrix is pretty lame, as well?)
"talkin bout my gen...ge...gener......generatio......timmy....timmiy.....tim my tim tim"  (And I thought the Hillary Duff cover of this song was bad, but the South Park rendition?  Terrible!)

There's also a decent number of "Pete Townshend is a pedophile!" comments.  Because, as well all know, once we find out that somebody is a pedophile, a homosexual, or a religious man, it instantly negates any and all of their music ability.

This one read like an Abbot and Costello routine:
User A: Did this band copy the song that was in the film 'Quadrophenia'?
User B: The who wrote Quadrophenia...
User A: Who did? This song is copied from Quadrophenia
(THIRD BASE!)

Offline RobtheBarbarian

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 8
  • Snarl!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 08:31:36 PM »
Weapon-related topics are always goldmines for idiots who think they know what they're talking about.

A test-cutting video with a reproduction sword.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS3Tkij372I

"that guy didn't seem like he had good control over the blade"

"cool sword but the guy didnt even look like he knew wat he was doing."

"I've got to agree ... no real blade control. And why would it take two "wacks" to cut a chunk of beef in half? The guy has NO technique at all and doesn't understand how to use his body to maximize the strength behind the cut. I'm not terribly impressed."

If you think you can stomach it, search for anything related to katanas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcJUvkhw8WU&mode=related&search=

"mmm if it were a katana then yes it would be simple to cut through a torso keeping in mind the person useing it has trained. a nicely made katana and a good swordsman can cut vertically from the head down to about the belly button. so in short yes that bamboo is about equal."

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 09:47:44 PM »
There's also a decent number of "Pete Townshend is a pedophile!" comments.

I, for one, completely believe Pete's explanation of "research for my memoirs." LA LA LA I can't hear you. If Michael Jackson can have tons of fans lining up outside the courthouse where he's being tried for sexually abusing a child, I can still love The Who.

Offline J-Proof

• J-Proof
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2007, 10:13:11 AM »
J to the Pizzo
P to the Jizzay...

Offline RobtheBarbarian

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 8
  • Snarl!
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2007, 02:53:22 PM »
From a Motorhead music video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnSaNfG9tV4&mode=related&search=

jajaja kill yourself...satyricon jajaa...that kind of music suck!!!..sepultura fucks satyricon jajaja...please do me a favor..go home

Offline Dim of the Yard

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 71
  • Do the Servo Swivel!
    • Dim's Twitter Page
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2007, 04:29:41 PM »
I found a winner!  Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjLBCH6VTvQ

The video is a Harry Potter spoof from Robot Chicken.  The following comment comes from somebody in publishing.  And he more than willing to tell you that.

"This is fake.

I've read all the Harry Potter books and seen all of the movies and there is no claymation sequence in any of the movies. I don't know who did this but this is much more vulgar than anything the great JK Rowling would do. I work in publishing and there's no way this is real. Someone is having fun with you. Also, Dumbledore is white."

There are a lot more comments from this guy here.  There are arguments about whether or not JK Rowling would sue over this, the worthiness of people who make BLT wraps, and numerous mentions to his job in publishing.  I'm not exaggerating when I say every single post he makes has a reference to his job.  It's hilarious.

More gems from this guy:
~ "Memo to ignoranus (look it up. it's a word): American is what they speak in America."  (Really, anything I say will just detract from the hilarity.)
~ "A Modest Proposal was a satire? Prove it."  (Oh, come on!  Please say this is sarcasm!  For the love of God, PLEASE say this is sarcasm!)
~ " "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"? Where'd you get that? Some Hans Christian Anderson poem (i've read them all. I know you didn't.)? Gimme a break."  (... Uhh, how about the Bible?  Or is that just beyond the scope of the books you publish?)

Offline J-Proof

• J-Proof
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2007, 04:36:33 PM »
Dude - you may have a winner, Dim --

How do we award this guy for being the biggest numnut ever?
J to the Pizzo
P to the Jizzay...