login

Author Topic: Corner Gas  (Read 3366 times)

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
Re: Corner Gas
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2007, 06:24:13 AM »
Do you like Royal Canadian Air Farce? or This Hour has 22 minutes. I like both of those though I think the fact that I like the look of Jessica Holmes might be a factor in the former as much as the quality of the comedy.

Offline Chaos

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3
  • Danger Zone!
    • The Literal Truth
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2007, 07:37:34 AM »
Do you like Royal Canadian Air Farce? or This Hour has 22 minutes. I like both of those though I think the fact that I like the look of Jessica Holmes might be a factor in the former as much as the quality of the comedy.

Personally, I feel that they both got old approximately 83 years ago.

And the only funny thing that Jessica Holmes has ever uttered in her ENTIRE life was the "where the crap am I?" bit - all of the rest has just made me want to vomit with rage.
"First there was Chaos, the vast immeasurable abyss, Outrageous as a sea, dark, wasteful, wild." -Milton

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2007, 07:50:06 AM »

Personally, I feel that they both got old approximately 83 years ago.

And the only funny thing that Jessica Holmes has ever uttered in her ENTIRE life was the "where the crap am I?" bit - all of the rest has just made me want to vomit with rage.

Damn, tell us how you really feel.

Anyway a "private audience" with Jessica Holmes wouldn't involve her doing any skits for me.

Offline Chaos

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3
  • Danger Zone!
    • The Literal Truth
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2007, 09:26:18 AM »
Anyway a "private audience" with Jessica Holmes wouldn't involve her doing any skits for me.

I think I understand now... you're saying that you want her to show you how to hang a picture frame properly, right?
"First there was Chaos, the vast immeasurable abyss, Outrageous as a sea, dark, wasteful, wild." -Milton

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2007, 09:30:41 AM »

I think I understand now... you're saying that you want her to show you how to hang a picture frame properly, right?

Er... yeah... sure... that's it.

I'm sure some pictures could be involved.

Offline FordPrefect

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 09:17:20 AM »
I know exactly what you mean - I saw SCTV the same way. Remember when they had that stand-up comedy show on Friday nights after Conan? Good times.

Yes, I remember that Frank Conniff appeared on one of the last episodes doing that odd superhero skit.