login

Author Topic: WTF!? Sarah Palin has a show?  (Read 2912 times)

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
Re: WTF!? Sarah Palin has a show?
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2010, 12:25:30 PM »
Of course, the one upside of this.....

It will be covered on "The Soup".   :D
Well the real upside would be that if she was busy doing this she wouldn't run in the next election. It's not like she'd quit her obligations to...never mind...

To her pea-brain mind, this IS running for the next election.

BTW...Mark Burnett is producing this?  Think it's time for a good, old-fashioned boycott....

And two funny things....

Out of morbid curiosity, I Googled "Sarah Palin's Alaska torrent".....one hit.  And that one looks fake.   :D

Also, something to kill time....http://wtfhassarahpalindonesofar.com
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 12:28:22 PM by Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck »

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5707
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2010, 12:29:06 PM »
Now that I think about it, it would keep her name in the news for a long time, which is what she would need for an election bid in 2012. She's already shown herself to be beyond retarded and incompetant. It's not like this would hurt her chances given the kinds of idiots who actually like her.

• Mr Bungle
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2010, 12:41:55 PM »
Now that I think about it, it would keep her name in the news for a long time, which is what she would need for an election bid in 2012. She's already shown herself to be beyond retarded and incompetant. It's not like this would hurt her chances given the kinds of idiots who actually like her.

Her name has constantly been in the news lately anyway.

That the majority of people in both parties think that she's wholly unqualified to hold position in the government.

That of the 38 Tea Party candidates she endorsed, only 13, or 34%, have won so far.  And her favorite in Alaska is going to lose after they tell him to piss off so they can count the write in votes in peace (his camp is actually trying to get votes thrown out like where his opponent's name was spelled perfectly but the voter used cursive for the first letter and then printed the rest of her name).

This crap about a "liberal media" is amazing.  The day after the election the morning shows were interviewing nothing but the Tea Party candidates who LOST. Jay Leno has Christine O'Donnell on his show (but not as a contestant on "Jaywalking").  And this backwoods, gun-happy moron has a reality show.

Offline Starman!

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 359

• Mr Bungle
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 08:40:32 AM »
We better shut down this thread before Willow Palin finds it:

Willow Palin's homophobic outburst startles nation

Just as her mother aims to charm America with an outdoorsy portrait of her Alaskan fairy tale life, along comes her potty mouthed daughter to harpoon the whole enterprise with a disastrous post on Facebook.

Responding to teenage critics of her mother's reality show, young Willow Palin unleashed a shocking verbal torrent on another teen, calling him "so gay" and "such a faggot."

Whilst it's fair to say the majority of America's teens have at one time or another used the term gay as a pejorative, it's become uncommon to hear the f-bomb unleashed so casually these days.

The timing could not be worse for Willow's mother, who has been busy crafting a wholesome storyline that her daughter's words and actions now call into question. Before you can say gosh darn it, all those months of reality show preparation have gone up in STFU smoke.

From her comments, which are defensive and sour when they're not outright inarticulate, it's clear that Palin's daughter (if it actually is her) has quite a mean streak. The whole nation has just reflected on the lessons learned from a shocking spate of teenage gay (or accused of being gay) suicides. The bullies who hounded those young people to their deaths used the exact hateful taunts that Willow writes without hesitation.

"Sorry that all you guys are jealous of my families success and you guys aren't goin to go anywhere with your lives," she scoffed.

Way to stick it to those Alaskan hicks, Willow. You stay classy.

Some will claim it's unfair to hold Palin's daughter to account for her own hateful language. She's 16, they say, she's off limits. But perhaps we really should care that she expresses herself so casually in such bigoted, homophobic language because of what it says about her background or her apparent lack of compassion - it certainly reflects poorly on her family life and her mother's ambitions.

If this is still some people's idea of normal high school banter they need to get out more. Most teens these days recognize hatefulness when they hear it. Willow Palin certainly didn't create the world where gay equals unequal, but like her mother, she appears to be working hard to prolong it.

"jealous of my families success" - plural instead of the proper possessive "family's" - and no idea about "your" or "you're".....that's no surprising.

The older daughter also got into it:

Then, all hell broke loose between the shows critics and the Palins. Bristol fired at someone named Jon (while also taking aim at Levi Johnston, the father of her 1-year-old son).

"You'll be as successful as my baby daddy," she wrote.

Classy with a "K" these people.

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2010, 10:38:19 AM »
I heard about that on the news this morning.  It seemed like they were giving her a pass because she is 16.  Whoopity fuckin doo how old she is, she knew what she was doing.  The ignorance of that entire family never surprises me.  My 5 year old niece has a better grasp of english grammar than sarah palin.  Has anyone actually seen this show yet? 

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2010, 04:34:43 PM »

• Mr Bungle
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2010, 09:07:28 PM »
Heard something interesting about the show....

Part of it has Palin climbing a mountain saying that "...everyone should do it at least once" yet not explaining why this is her first time doing so.

Then, halfway up she says that she'd better make it to the top because "...it would be embarrassing not to finish in front of all of these people"....

So says the woman who quit halfway through her term as Governor.  Where there's no sense, there is no feeling.

But....getting back to Willow and her potty mouth....

I think I now know the REAL reason that all of these Right-Wingers are against these new Anti-Bullying regulations people are trying to pass including Gays as one of the protected groups.

They know that if it does they're going to be spending all of their time down in Principal's offices having to answer for the homophobic bullies they themselves are raising.

• Mr Bungle
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2010, 10:16:53 AM »
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Ratings Take a Nosedive

Offline Action Batch

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 66
  • Hogwashologist
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2010, 10:45:54 AM »
*sharp inhale through the nose, followed by a long, smug exhale* I take pleasure in the suffering of dullards.

Offline Starman!

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 359
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2010, 11:16:15 AM »
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Ratings Take a Nosedive

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2010, 08:48:32 AM »
Sarah Palin needs as much embarassment and ridicule as is possible.

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5707
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2010, 09:39:51 AM »
Sarah Palin needs as much embarassment and ridicule as is possible.
QFT