login

Author Topic: Thoughts?  (Read 33819 times)

Offline Minnesota

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 4
  • Twins Territory
Re: Thoughts?
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2007, 10:47:53 PM »
I also dont really care for this guy  :P

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #106 on: January 14, 2007, 01:28:55 AM »
is that the original or his brother?

Offline Ranika

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2007, 01:30:50 AM »
Does it really matter if it's Satan or his errand boy? Either one is wicked beyond reason.
"If two friends ask you to judge a dispute, don't accept, because you will lose one friend; on the other hand, if two strangers come with the same request, accept because you will gain one friend." - St. Augustine

• Compsognathus
« Reply #108 on: January 14, 2007, 01:31:48 AM »
i liked gallagher. 
*slinks his head and mopes away.

Offline kodiakthejuggler

• Dragon Ryder
  • >Insert Obscure Reference<
    • It's All Geek To Me
« Reply #109 on: January 14, 2007, 05:41:53 AM »
Geez...

Some of the "hard-edged" discussions in this here forum are quite tame compared to other forums out there, and yet some posters(I won't name names; you who are involved know the situation) decide not to post anymore because of it?

Talk about taking home your football because you don't wanna play with the other children anymore.  ::)

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #110 on: January 14, 2007, 12:45:44 PM »
I remember why I don't reply on these boards. I am constantly reminded of how dumb other people are. You really think comic books are masterful works of art? What's wrong with being dismissive of a genre that, for the most part, is lame? Into the whole everyone's opinion matters and should be considered. That my friends is a load of crap. People can like comic books, as long as they see them for what they are. Fast food. They're entertaining and fun, but have no real value. I'm sure you'll all be glad to know, This will be my final post. Long Live Mike Nelson's Rifftrax. I still can't believe people defend comic books.

Edit. I don't need to pretend to be smarter than you people. There are bad novels out there, but a hell of a lot more bad comics. I suggest you read everything Hunter Thompson has ever written. Probably the finest journalist of modern times.

So you can quit any time you want?

Offline Minnesota

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Twins Territory
« Reply #111 on: January 14, 2007, 08:02:18 PM »
is that the original or his brother?

no clue, but the thought of two gallaghers scares me  :-[ ... unless its these two gallaghers

yes I'm an Oasis fan ... (also hey sharky and kodiak the plan was to ignor him, when someone craves attention the best mode of action is to ignor them :) )

Offline Amy

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Worth ten cows
« Reply #112 on: January 14, 2007, 08:33:53 PM »
I don't need to pretend to be smarter than you people.

So you can quit any time you want?

Oh, snap!  :D

OK, I'm going to try to violently wrench this thread back on-topic. The sequence where Wolverine and Rogue got in the wreck at the beginning had some particularly good riffs, like (in probably not these exact words), "So, do you call animal control or the DMV when you need to get a dead wolverine off the road" and "Kids, let this be a lesson to you. Never, EVER wear a seat belt."
That shocks my full military wear!

• Compsognathus
« Reply #113 on: January 14, 2007, 08:41:05 PM »
i dunno the whole opening scene had some damned good riffs.

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2007, 06:24:43 AM »
The sequence where Wolverine and Rogue got in the wreck at the beginning had some particularly good riffs, like (in probably not these exact words), "So, do you call animal control or the DMV when you need to get a dead wolverine off the road" and "Kids, let this be a lesson to you. Never, EVER wear a seat belt."

Unlike most Riffs that get funnier as they go, it seemed like X-Men started off strong and then sort of fizzled out toward the end. I guess Mike and Bill ran out of Wolverine jokes and had to fall back on lame Toothpick-O stuff. Although the Cerebro! Magneto! stuff gets me every time. Intentional stupidity is funny.

And apologies to our friends north of the border, but the Canadian jokes never get old for me. :D

• Compsognathus
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2007, 08:41:55 AM »
And apologies to our friends north of the border, but the Canadian jokes never get old for me.

me either :) lol sorry guys.

Offline Minnesota

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Twins Territory
« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2007, 11:11:25 AM »
And apologies to our friends north of the border, but the Canadian jokes never get old for me.

me either :) lol sorry guys.

nor do the jokes about wisconsin

• Compsognathus
« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2007, 03:35:45 PM »
or cali ;)

Offline Minnesota

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Twins Territory
« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2007, 10:55:32 PM »
or cali ;)

...okay I can admit it, making fun of my state is almost as fun as mocking the cheese heads, not quite though ;)

• Compsognathus
« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2007, 10:29:24 AM »
personally i think there needs to be more french jokes.