login

Author Topic: Live online  (Read 136 times)

Offline JusSonic

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 3
Live online
« on: July 29, 2020, 04:35:25 AM »
I saw a Mads online show where they riffed Glen or Glenda online for those who can't see their shows (or as the Mads cannot do so on stage). Has Mike and the guys ever thought of doing that for Hobgoblins :ive and Amityville Live?

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 844
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
Re: Live online
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 04:57:56 AM »
I would imagine that they are taking that under consideration....  Personally I am fine with waiting till it is safe.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Online Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3821
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 11:50:55 AM »
The complication here is that they sorta pre-sold tickets to the event to their biggest Kickstarter bakers. And the funds from the Kickstarter are supposed to be covering the costs of the live shows. So do they delay indefinitely, or come up with some sort of thing that justifies $475,596 in donations? I don't blame them for just pushing back indefinitely.

That said, they've indicated that the live Stranger Things riff was potentially the first of many such events to keep everyone tided over, so maybe we'll get more cool free shows while we wait.

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 328
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 11:41:11 PM »
If they do more I hope they go to VOD. Difficult for me to watch due to time zone differences.