Author Topic: Laughterpiece Theatre & Matt Nelson From Dark Matter  (Read 147 times)

Offline TheBratPrince2014

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Laughterpiece Theatre & Matt Nelson From Dark Matter
« on: June 04, 2020, 03:30:57 PM »
What happened to this group?  I had all of their riffs and then my HD crashed the other day and now can't get Battle Of The Worlds, Long John Silver, or White Zombie ... Luckily I could still get 3 of them that i purchased on the site ... Also, I lost Matt Nelson from DMP's shorts ... like 6 or 7 of them .... am I missing his stage name in a search?  Thanks for any help.

Offline WhyDontTheyLook

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 152
  • Tell me.
    • GaryWOlson.com
Re: Laughterpiece Theatre & Matt Nelson From Dark Matter
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 10:45:35 AM »
What happened to this group?  I had all of their riffs and then my HD crashed the other day and now can't get Battle Of The Worlds, Long John Silver, or White Zombie ... Luckily I could still get 3 of them that i purchased on the site ... Also, I lost Matt Nelson from DMP's shorts ... like 6 or 7 of them .... am I missing his stage name in a search?  Thanks for any help.

I don't believe there are any Matt Nelson iRiffs on this site any more.  I've looked myself.  As for Laughterpiece Theater, I believe the three on this site are all that remain.  (Could be wrong, though -- they have an active Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/laughterpiece/ , so maybe they can hook you up.)
"You never know, in a tight jam a nuclear missile just might come in handy."

Offline TheBratPrince2014

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Re: Laughterpiece Theatre & Matt Nelson From Dark Matter
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 03:11:15 PM »
lol yeah I had a bunch of Matt Nelson's shorts and my HD crashed last week and lost all of them :(
same with the laughterpiece except for as you said the ones here that I have already purchased ... .their website doesn't work either .... i could try messaging them on FB like u suggested.