Author Topic: SEC Yule Log  (Read 154 times)

Offline eegah

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 300
    • My MST3K Movie Poster Collection
SEC Yule Log
« on: December 25, 2019, 04:48:00 AM »
My favorite thing to put the TV on on Christmas is the "SEC Yule Log" on the SEC channel. Most of the time, they just play various schools' fight songs over a roaring fireplace. Occasionally, however, random show hosts come out and ad-lib very poorly. It's so uncomfortable that it cracks me up.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 4238
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: SEC Yule Log
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 06:13:44 AM »
Yule Log ... What does your new pet Yule leave on the carpet the day after Christmas. :rimshot:
I don't think Johnny Carson's 'Carnac the Magnificent' said this but it's still pretty funny :D :D

Offline Kid0

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 01:40:13 PM »
My favorite thing to put the TV on on Christmas is the "SEC Yule Log" on the SEC channel. Most of the time, they just play various schools' fight songs over a roaring fireplace. Occasionally, however, random show hosts come out and ad-lib very poorly. It's so uncomfortable that it cracks me up.

The SEC Network wants to make sure its viewers get quality television programming during Christmas Day, so during four hours on Thursday they presented the "SEC Yule Log".

Online Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3535
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 11:45:25 PM »
On the MST3K Twitch channel they ran a Yule Log with Shaowrama and occasional audio clips from the Christmas That Almost Wasn't episode from Season 11.

Offline Lunquewill

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 17
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 07:02:16 PM »
On the MST3K Twitch channel they ran a Yule Log with Shaowrama and occasional audio clips from the Christmas That Almost Wasn't episode from Season 11.

That video is in the RiffTrax catalog.