Author Topic: What did the employees at Blockbuster teach us about this movie?  (Read 632 times)

Offline fodder650

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 29
What did the employees at Blockbuster teach us about this movie?
« on: November 02, 2019, 03:04:11 PM »
- Rental Mustangs are catnip to low budget movie producers
- The Snyder's of Hanover and Snyder's of Berlin comment shown that the crew are slowly becoming acclimated to Central Pennsylvania
- We now have something else to think the Amiga and the Video Toaster for besides Babylon 5
- You can have cannibals without moving mouths (thanks to the director video for this)
- It's kind of funny how you can't tag this as being in the mid nineties because the quality is so bad
- Honestly I don't know if i could have done better for $500

« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 03:05:45 PM by fodder650 »
Fodder's just this guy, you know.

Offline CJones

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 918
  • My name is Raphaël Ambrosius Costeau
Re: What did the employees at Blockbuster teach us about this movie?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 03:31:21 PM »
I learned you can absolutely make a movie using junk you have in your garage.

I learned the Polonia brothers are twins, hence the two mustache guys facing each other down. Sadly, one of them died at the age of 39. The other is still making movies.

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 346
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 10:28:26 AM »
-I learned that a movie made by kids with a camcorder and no budget could make a horror movie just as good as thousands of generic horror movies made with multi million dollar budgets.
("Just as good" doesn't mean that it was good, only that it wasn't as god awful bad as I was expecting it to be).

Offline CJones

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 918
  • My name is Raphaël Ambrosius Costeau
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 01:11:58 PM »
I learned you can make a movie so devoid of dolly shots that the one time they do have one, it really stands out "What?! They had a dolly this whole time?"

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 322
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2019, 11:22:03 AM »
I learned you can make a movie so devoid of dolly shots that the one time they do have one, it really stands out "What?! They had a dolly this whole time?"

I noticed that. It was probably a wheelchair. They borrowed Granny's for the day. Or maybe they found a shopping cart under a bridge. Rollerskates? Rollergator?