login

Author Topic: That felt deliberately different  (Read 121 times)

Offline Sajiky

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 1
That felt deliberately different
« on: November 02, 2019, 12:56:03 AM »
They meant to piss me off didn't they?

Most of these movies you can see what was intended, and also see why it failed. This one felt deliberate, like they made exactly the movie that set out too. And that the movies only purpose is to piss me off. Not people in general (although I'm sure it was wildly successful there regardless), but me Shane Pritchard, right the hell off.

But then I live in Colorado, and as a result am just a tad high at the moment.

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 266
Re: That felt deliberately different
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 09:36:58 AM »
Space Jesus and Budda children were WTFs, but the biggest WTF was Mom getting shot and paralyzed and then her and everyone else not being upset about it or it really affecting her life or anything in any way.

Offline CJones

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 759
  • 5000 deaths and counting
Re: That felt deliberately different
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 01:23:29 PM »
In the uncut version, there's a bit more of them trying to figure out where the gun came from. They mention that it's brand new and has no serial number, and that the box definitely hadn't been opened since the Chinese guy put the "I'm a pretty bird" toy in it and wrapped it.

This is one of the few movies they done where I feel like watching the uncut, unriffed version is actually worth your time. It's a pretty decent movie. You can find it free on Youtube.