login

Author Topic: October 2019 Horror Movie a Day  (Read 3494 times)

Johnny Unusual

Re: October 2019 Horror Movie a Day
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2019, 06:33:29 AM »
25. Jigoku - This is an unusual picture.  And one that I feel requires a lot of unpacking.  Basically, a guy is in a car with a weird, sketchy classmate.  He hits a drunk man in the middle of the road and the two drive off.  Our hero wants to confess to the cops but his creepy friend won't have it.  Turns out the guy they iced was a gang member and his mother and girlfriend want revenge.  Later, his girlfriend dies due to an accident.  Then, our hero also returns to the retirement home that his father runs where his mother is dying while dad is messing around with a mistress.  A lot of operatic melodrama happens that ends eith EVERYONE dying.  That's the half-way point.  Then they all go to Hell and the second half is everyone suffering in Buddhist Hell where our hero learns that his unborn daughter wound up there and he must rescue her.

It's a lot to take in.  The second half is a series of grotesque tortures and a visual extravaganza.  I'm not sure what it is trying to say about sin. Our hero isn't overtly evil like the other characters BUT his inaction allows bad things to happen.  That, I get.  But he also is being punished for "killing" his girlfriend by taking a cab instead of taking her suggestion to walk. So maybe it also has something to say about guilt, even when it is about something that couldn't be predicted.  It ends on a weird, ambiguous note, basically stopping in an unresolved cliffhanger.  I think the fact that I'm still chewing on it means I like it, or at least find it interesting (I definitely don't dislike it).  I'm also unclear on what the deal with the evil friend is.  He seems to have supernatural knowledge of people's sins and in Hell he's being punished for "selling his soul" or something, but I think that's metaphorical?  Anyway, glad I saw this unusual Japanese horror classic.

26. Rifftrax - Tourist Trap  A lot of spaces call this an "underrated gem" and I kind of get it.  It's not a good movie (the villains whole... deal feels like it keeps changing from one twist to another until there's really no consistency), but I actually find it pretty watchable, even without riffs.  But watch with riffs.

27. The Leopard Man - I think I've seen this one before, but forgot it.  Not one of the best Lewton movies on the whole, but the suspense scenes are good and the climax during the funeral procession is eerie.

28.  Cat People - Still good.  Simone Simon is super charismatic, playing her sweet and darker sides very well.

Johnny Unusual

« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2019, 07:02:11 AM »
29. The Seventh Victim - I'll admit, the film didn't have my full attention at the time but this wasn't a particularly enthralling Lewton movie to me.  I might give it another go when I'm less distracted.  Still, it has an unusual premise.  A woman finds her sister is missing and eventually learns that she's mixed up with a society of devil worshippers who want her dead.  But even stranger, the devil worshippers have a policy against murder, so instead, they want to peer pressure her into suicide.  It's a quirky, weird, dark picture.  I might like it one a second go through.

30. Fiend Without a Face - As b-movies from the 1950s go, this is definitely one of the better ones.  It has cool, stop motion monsters (though they don't show up visually until the last act) and is surprisingly bloody for the era.  In an American army base in Canada, a series of mysterious deaths begin, prompting a high ranking official to investigate and discovering a weird threat.  Surprisingly, the monsters aren't aliens or even genetically engineered creatures, but an entity created and given flesh by psychic powers.  It feels a bit like its due for a Cronenberg style intelligent body horror-style remake.  The film itself isn't... intelligence, but it isn't super dumb either.  It's got some good news and the well-intentioned mad scientist's actor is doing good work.  The ending is weird, in that it has a classic "I love you" Hollywood happy ending despite the copious death and gore through the film.  This one is fun.

31. The Final Girls - I wish I liked this one more than I did.  It does a LOT right.  But as a horror comedy (or a comedy about horror) it has too few laughs and I feel it doesn't understand the genre it is parodying beyond the tropes that are already well known through pop culture.  The premise is a group of friends see a cheesy 80's slasher and their's a fire in the theatre.  In an attempt to escape they cut through the screen and end up in the movie itself.  Pretty simple stuff.  But also, one of the actresses is the mother of one of the characters, and she wants to help her survive the film, as her real mother died three years prior.

What does the film do right?  Well, it has funny people in it, particularly Alia Shawkat and Thomas Middleditch.  It knows to give the film a strong emotional core with the lead characters plight wanting to help someone who is not her mom but she sees her mom in their and wants desperately to protect her.  It does swing for the fences in terms of style and mechanics of the laws of the film.  Early on, they see the characters pass them by in a van, repeating the same words and actions every 92 minutes (the film's running time).  At one point, they escape the killer by creating a flashback, only to have the killer be in the flashback, getting hit by a car and knocking over the title cards proclaiming the year.  As either an experiment in film making and an homage/parody to Sam Riami's crazy camera work, there is a series of murders shot with insane zooms and pans (its a bit much but it is also fun).  The film really is swinging for the fences and is clearly trying to create a movie that is a complete package creatively, comedically and emotionally.

Which is a shame for what the film doesn't do right: hold together very well.  I think the film wants to say something about the depths of seemingly shallow character but I don't think it gives us enough time for it to work.  As a comedy, its amusing, but not really very funny.  Its also PG-13 and not all horror comedies need to be rated R but I think considering what this film wants to do, it should have been.  Granted, the film tries to get around it some interesting way, such as one character dying a way without blood but where he is horribly and painfully contorted.  Some wild deaths are hinted at, they are bloodless and cut away from quickly to keep its rating.  But I feel like there should have been some comedic shocks and a lot of over the top blood and guts would have helped.

And, as I said, I feel like it doesn't know what it is trying to emulate.  The film is too colourful when it is trying to emulate a time when film looked a little rougher.  Those films usually looked a bit ugly and cheap and this film doesn't.  The action scene in the end feels more like a parody of a late 90s action scene rather than a mid-80s horror movie.  The film doesn't feel specific enough about what those movies where.  They try to include intentionally over the top acting from the camp councellors, but it doesn't read genuine to me and is too mannered rather than natural unnatural acting.  Having seen a lot of MST3k movies, bad acting and scene chewing comes in a lot of different styles but this feels too broad.

But, overall, the film just didn't make me laugh as much.  Its not a "bad" movie, but it is only OK, which is frustrating when I can see a MUCH better movie around the fringes, especially when it tries to focus on character.  Still, this is much better than The Final Girl (singular) which is just bad.

32. It  Ended my Halloween viewing here.  Hadn't seen it before but I liked it a lot.  I will say, I didn't find it very scary but as a fun popcorn flick, it was a delight.  I'd seen the mini-series a decade ago and my thought then was "Tim Curry aside, this isn't good, but the bare bones of the story is good." and this film feels like the realization of that.  I feel like this film gets how scary it is to be young, to be subject to other people who may not have our best interests at heart.  To have less of a fear filter, making them more vulnerable not only physically but mentally.  Ironically, this also gives them their strength, as the adults seem set in their ways and are literally unable to see the problem while the kids can grow, adapt and use each other to become stronger both as a group and as individuals.

Its been a while since I've seen the mini-series but I like what Bill Skarsgaard is doing.  Tim Curry's Pennywise is a sadist (the way I remember him) but Skaarsgard plays him as truly alien, mimicing humanity in a way that is off.  I don't know if he entirely understands the fear he is using to break people down or bend them to his will.  He's just knows the fear in the broadest sense and how to use it to great effect.

The film also feels very Speilbergian.  Its a horror story but also, despite being rated R, its a kids adventure movie.  (I also sppreciate that this was a film that was 100% greenlit due to Stranger Things existance and even stars Finn Wolfhard AND is set in the 80s despite some superficial elements, feels like a very different animal, not trying to ape it tonally, which would have been easy, even if just to appease film execs).  The story is a horror epic but it feels more intimate.  At the same time, its shot big in a lot of scenes, like the ariel shot when Ben is being chased through the river by bullies.

I hear the sequel is a disappointment, which is a shame, but I still look forward to checking it out sometime.

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3320
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2019, 06:19:41 PM »
26 Hillbillys in a Haunted House (1967) - The worst.

27 House of Frankenstein (1944) (First viewing) - Fun, but not great. It's weird how the Dracula part is like its own movie at the start and doesn't really run into the other movie. Karloff as the mad scientist is great, but there's barely any actual wolfman, and Frankenstein's monster is unconscious for most of his screen time. Kind of a mess really.

And then our Halloween viewing abruptly ends as we went on holiday interstate to attend a wedding, and the day before we left I checked our booking to see if they had a blu ray player, so see what I should pack, to learn that they didn't even have a TV :P
FINE

Offline The Lurker

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 5512
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2019, 07:21:26 PM »
26 Hillbillys in a Haunted House (1967) - The worst.

27 House of Frankenstein (1944) (First viewing) - Fun, but not great. It's weird how the Dracula part is like its own movie at the start and doesn't really run into the other movie. Karloff as the mad scientist is great, but there's barely any actual wolfman, and Frankenstein's monster is unconscious for most of his screen time. Kind of a mess really.

And then our Halloween viewing abruptly ends as we went on holiday interstate to attend a wedding, and the day before we left I checked our booking to see if they had a blu ray player, so see what I should pack, to learn that they didn't even have a TV :P
In regards to Hillbillys, thank goodness they cut the concert at the end of the film out of the Rifftrax version.

Offline SJP

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 212
  • Worst...avatar...ever!
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2019, 09:42:33 AM »
Ugh, Hillbillies. I'll get into that one later.

I really wanted to review the ones I did this year, even if the reviews are very, very late...at least, after the fifth.

6. Final Exam (1981)
Students at the end of the school year at a university hear about murders at another campus, only for the murderer to show up there.
On the one hand, it's nice to see a movie that, despite some humor, takes its premise seriously. So many slasher movies are cynical, and that this movie starts with two people making out in a car and it's not done as a joke is just odd to see. On the other, it's a fairly generic movie, with a generic villain (though he does catch an arrow out of the air, which the actor could do in real life, which was cool), and the acting isn't great.  Kudos to the scene in it that is something that no movie today would ever try. Watch it, and you'll know what I mean.  Not bad, but skippable.

7. Killbots/Chopping Mall (1986)
Lightning strikes the CPU of a Mall's new robot security system and causes it to seek out those staying late in the mall.
I can't call this movie Chopping Mall. It is and always will be Killbots since I first saw it on TV.  In that same spirit, it's dumb, but it's a very fun kind of dumb, with cameos and in jokes everywhere (and the guy who played Joey in Nightmare 3 as an uncredited shoplifter during the opening credits). One of Roger Corman's better produced efforts.

8. Giant from the Unknown (1958)
An archaeologist searching for an ancient Spanish expedition gets more than bargained for when the evil Vargas rises from the grave to wreak havoc.
Claimed to be a schlocky classic on the description, it's not really all that shocking...it's very typically 1950s, with a lot of explanation, bullets having no effect, and some great scenes of dummies being tossed. Decent fun.

9. They Came from Beyond Space (1967)
Bodiless aliens have a strange scheme that a researcher, immune to their possession ability due to a plate in his head, tries to find out.
This apparently didn't do well on release...a shame, because I had a good time with it.  It has some fight scenes you don't expect from people pushing 50, including a guy body slammed into a table. Main problem is the ending is a little hokey. But hey, 1989 Batman movie Alfred Michael Gough appears in it very briefly, which is nice.

10. I Was a Teenage Zombie (1985)
Some teenagers accidentally kill a pusher who sold them bad weed, but dumping him in a radioactive river turns out to be a bad idea. When his zombified corpse kills one of their own, they bring him back to life to deal with the evil zombie.
This is one of those $5 low budget movies that got made during a time when anyone who could sell a tape to a video store in the hopes of making money.  It is grimy, sleazy looking...and pretty gory and funny.  Definitely a cult film in the style of Killing Spree, but I liked this a lot better.

More to come!
One Man Band Riffs.  18 riffs, over 600 served, since 2009.

Johnny Unusual

« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2019, 03:44:26 PM »

7. Killbots/Chopping Mall (1986)
I can't call this movie Chopping Mall.

I don't blame you considering there's very little chopping.  It's more like Lazer Mall but that really doesn't work as a pun.

Offline SJP

• Worst...avatar...ever!
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2019, 06:05:23 AM »
11. The Dead Hate the Living! (2000)
Cheap low budget filmmakers make a terrible mistake while making their crummy horror movie. Oh, and the actual film is about using a corpse in their cheap movie which opens a portal to the realm of the dead.
I swear I've seen this movie for a previous October, but I can't find evidence that I did. Either way, it sucks. It's poorly acted, poorly filmed, and other than some nice gore effects has little to recommend it.  However, it is not the worst I saw this year...and not even the worst Full Moon Entertainment movie I saw this year.

12. ShadowZone (1989/1990)
A sleep study experiment opens a gateway where a creature can look like anything comes through and terrorizes people trapped in an underground lab.
Maybe I am nicer to this movie after Dead Hate the Living than I should be, but I did actually kind of like it. It's another Full Moon Production, but made when the company still had standards, and the movie actually managed to do what a lot of other movies failed to do...establish suspense and a sense of dread.  The ending is a little off-tone, but other than that, I would watch it again. Also, James Hong is in it, doing a slight German accent for some reason.

13. GhostKeeper (1981)
Young Canadians go snowmobiling and come across an abandoned ski lodge, where something lives in the basement. The plot then ignores this premise when the filmmaker ran out of money.
No, that's actually what happens.  The movie got halfway through, ran out of money, and the director decided to start making stuff up instead of following the rest of the screenplay.  What results is a disjointed mess that is interesting only in how big a train wreck it becomes. It's almost an hour and a half of nothing actually happening to people we don't care about (really, these are some of the scummiest protagonists ever put onscreen).  Not worth the watch.

14. Rifftrax: Mutant (1985/2012)
Palate cleanser.  Much needed.  As bad as this movie is, at least it's entertaining, and the riffs are still great.

15. Curtains (1980/1983)
A controversial director tests out six women for his newest lead, only for someone to start bumping them off one by one.
This is another film plagued by development hell, which began production in 1980 but didn't finish until '83.  While it might be the most "mature" themed film I've seen (it plays kind of like a serial killer version of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf), it's dark, it's hard to tell who anyone is, there's almost no character development, and it's very sketchily edited. John Vernon does a great job as the director, though.

More soon!

Offline SJP

• Worst...avatar...ever!
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2019, 09:57:26 AM »
16. Dr. Moreau's House of Pain (2002)
Three 20 somethings living in 1920-something, looking for the guy's missing brother, get led to a house where Dr. Moreau now works and lives with four experiments and a disgruntled assistant.
I laughed a few times during this movie...not because I found anything funny, but because I genuinely felt bad for everyone involved. This movie was made for no one...it isn't scary, it isn't sexy, it isn't interesting. If you listen closely, you can hear everyone's career dying, both in front of and behind the camera. It also doesn't help that the pig guy is overdubbed by what I can only assume is the ghost of the lady who did Rita Repulsive on the Power Rangers.  It is worse than bad...it is a waste of everyone's time, including the film crew.  Worst movie I saw (unriffed) this month.
Still, not as bad as Bad Moon Rising, but that's not saying much. (There, got in my Bad Moon Rising dig!)

17. Parasite (1982)
In post apocalypse 1992, a man searches for a way to destroy a government created parasite before it consumes him and everyone around him...before the agent chasing him stops him from doing it.
Somebody grab Charles Band, show this movie side by side next to Dr. Moreau, and then rub his nose in Dr. Moreau while shouting, "Bad! No! No biscuit!". Parasite is cheesy, but it knows it's budget and uses it wisely. It feels like there is actually an interesting world going on in the background of this that would be worth knowing more about.  Also, interesting to see young Demi Moore in it. Worth catching, but it is schlocky.

18. The Evil (1978)
A doctor tries to open a new facility for drug rehab in a Civil War era building, only to find unpleasantly that the house's builder had trapped something terrible in its depths.
I really liked this one. I can't even explain why, but I really enjoy the intensity of it. It's very clear from the start this is all demonic and not someone's insanity (to the point where even th Amityville House would get out), but once the evil is unleashed, it does not let up.  Even the effects are good in this, even though you can see wires yanking people around.  Definitely feels like character development got left behind in the cutting room and your mileage may vary on the ending (which is surreal and abrupt), but I had a good time watching it.  Recommended.

19. Transylvania 6-5000 (1984)
Two tabloid reporters travel to Transylvania to learn the truth about a purported Frankenstein, and end up having the deal with a mystery and the weirdo locals.
I like this movie more than I should, and it should be better than it is. Written and directed by Mel Brooks collaborator Rudy De Luca ("Speak up, Mucus!") and starring a boatload of people, this should be a laugh riot, but other than a few good lines and every scene with Michael Richards (watch him make Jeff Goldblum laugh during the lunch scene), it's only average at best.  But it's more nostalgia with me than if it's actually good.

20. Frightmare (1981/83)
Film students snatch the body of their recently deceased B-Movie hero, only to find he hasn't let the grave keep his murderous instincts down.
Essentially plotless, Frightmare is very wonderfully atmospheric, but never really has a point other than bumping people off...which is a shame, because it is the kind of movie which really tries to have some deeper meaning but never quite gets there. The death scenes are decent, though, and not only does a young Jeffrey Combs show up (maybe his first?) but also the main gang leader from Parasite.  Not bad, but you can definitely see the effects of Development Hell.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 05:52:05 AM by SJP »

Offline SJP

• Worst...avatar...ever!
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2019, 07:23:30 AM »
21. Bob's Burgers - Pig Trouble in Little Tina (Halloween Special 2019)
After making fun of her ugly class dissection pig so she can get invited to a hayride with the "cool" kids, Tina is haunted by the pig in her nightmares.
I enjoyed this, but this may be hands down the grossest this show has ever been...and that includes the episode where Bob has to shove a baby rat in his pants. Thankfully, they don't show Tina rooting around the in the dumpster looking for the dissected pig, but they don't have to, really.

22. Rifftrax: Hillbillies in a Haunted House (1967/2016)
The title doesn't lie.  But it doesn't give the whole story, either, leaving out musky Lon Chaney, a guy jn a gorilla suit, and international spy rings.
I just have to ask: Who is this movie for? Why did anyone think this was a good idea? What was so great about prior Hillbilly movies that this got greenlit? Still and all, Rifftrax aside, it's still a better movie than Dr. Moreau...at least this movie's set occasionally doesn't look like a set, and the acting is better, even if the film's premise makes absolutely no sense.  Man, when 60s comedy is good, it's great, but when it's bad, it's really really bad

23. Simpsons Halloween XXX (2019)
Yep, Episode 666, lining up just in time. Usual schtick, three stories with an opener: Maggie as Damien, Stranger Things knock-off,  Homer dies and re-enters the bodies of those about to die to get a second chance, and Selma falls in love with Kang.  Even after all these years (and yes, I know a lot of this stuff is looking tired and long in the tooth) there are still funny moments (Lenny hanging out with a monster that ate Carl, "There are rats in this container!  How thoughtful!"), but why is it standard now for all of the stories to have weird "anti-endings" that don't wrap up anything?

24. Clive Barker's Lord of Illusions (1995)
After sealing away his former mentor, a real magician and a detective work together to stop his resurrection.
Been awhile since I saw this, and it struck me this time around how utterly useless the Swann character really is. I think it's intentional as Scott Bakula is the real hero, but man, he doesn't do anything except bitch and moan.  I do like the whole detective noir thing, which may be one of the reasons I write my Jack Alan comedies the way I do.

25. Waxwork (1988)
A recently opened Waxwork is actually a trap to lure unsuspecting victims to become permanent parts of the exhibit and bring to life history's worst madmen and monsters.  Hijinks ensue.
I first saw this a few years ago, and I can't remember if I liked it then or not, but I think I was in the right mood this year. Intentionally tongue in cheek, but not cynical, it all descends into silliness, but has a good time doing it.

Last six to come soon!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 07:49:56 AM by SJP »

Offline The Lurker

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 5512
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2019, 08:43:34 AM »

22. Rifftrax: Hillbillies in a Haunted House (1967/2016)
The title doesn't lie.  But it doesn't give the whole story, either, leaving out musky Lon Chaney, a guy jn a gorilla suit, and international spy rings.
I just have to ask: Who is this movie for? Why did anyone think this was a good idea? What was so great about prior Hillbilly movies that this got greenlit? Still and all, Rifftrax aside, it's still a better movie than Dr. Moreau...at least this movie's set occasionally doesn't look like a set, and the acting is better, even if the film's premise makes absolutely no sense.  Man, when 60s comedy is good, it's great, but when it's bad, it's really really bad

Hillbillies feels oddly like a Hanna Barbera thing.  I was half expecting a laugh track at several moments in the movie.

Offline SJP

• Worst...avatar...ever!
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2019, 09:51:55 AM »
You do almost expect them to do one of those hallway gags where everyone is chasing through different doors. But speaking of the 60s...
26. It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966)
"I DEMAND RESTITUTION!"
Even 53 years on, this is still wonderful. And my kids enjoyed it, as well.

27. Class of Nuke'Em High (1986)
Miscreants and radiation terrorize a high school...and both are about to collide in a very nasty way.
Just like Full Moon, there is a scuzzy charm to the earlier Troma films that they lost as they moved into the 90s and 2000s.  This one is gory, gross, completely tasteless, and has a wonderful time reveling in its own glory. Why this is so hard to capture in the modern age is beyond me, but if you like Troma, chances are it's because of this or Toxic Avenger, and this I like just a little bit more.

28.  Woman in Black (2012)
A widowed lawyer digs into the paperwork of a dilapidated mansion, to find it has ghostly secrets that continue to terrorize the nearby town.
The most modern movie on my list that isn't a TV special, and it kind of both surprised me and landed square in my expectations.  The acting is good (yes, now that time has separated him from Harry Potter, Radcliffe stands on his own just fine), and the house and cinematography are lovely and well done.  But all looks so pristine...even the mud looks clean and polished and modern movie sanitized.  It's just the way movies look today, and I'm not sure it's always a great thing.  It's not a bad movie, though, but it is a very slow burn.  If you like that sort of thing, you'll enjoy this.

29. Curious George: A Halloween Boo Fest (2018)
George and the Man in the Yellow Hat spend the season trying to solve the mystery of a scarecrow spirit who kicks  hats off of people's heads, as well as have fun at the local festival.
Another one to watch with the kids.  Not my first choice, but they enjoyed it, though I somehow missed what the actual hat kicking was caused by.  I just know there is a town that openly understands a monkey, and we should learn from their secrets.

30. Witch's Night Out (1978)
Two kids have their Halloween wishes granted by a witch looking for some Halloween fun, which causes more mischief than intended.
This one I skipped for the kids because the animation is very much in the R. Crumb style, which is very avant garde and not something they seemed interested in (but a style you definitely don't see today, which is a shame).  I mostly wanted to see this because a friend of mine had it on videotape which got destroyed, and it was streaming in good quality.  It is a fun, if harmless, special, but notable for the voices of Catherine O'Hara and Gilda Radner.  Cult animation enthusiasts and family viewers, I recommend.

31. Ghostbusters (1984)
Four on their game actors appear in one of the most quotable classics from the 80s.
Just barely squeezed this one in on Halloween night, but there's very little to say that hasn't been said.  If you've seen it, you know it, and even if you haven't you probably know more about it than you think. Highly recommended, on a regular basis.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 10:54:12 AM by SJP »

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6570
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2019, 10:56:41 AM »
You do almost expect them to do one of those hallway gags where everyone is chasing through different doors. But speaking of the 60s...
26. It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966)
"I DEMAND RESTITUTION!"
Even 53 years on, this is still wonderful. And my kids enjoyed it, as well.

Have you seen it with the Cinester Theater riff? It's very funny. The audio isn't the best, though.

Offline SJP

• Worst...avatar...ever!
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2019, 11:37:04 AM »
I have not, but I believe I have it as a result of a previous Darth Geek giveaway, so I will have to take a look.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6570
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2019, 01:05:11 PM »
I have not, but I believe I have it as a result of a previous Darth Geek giveaway, so I will have to take a look.
Cool. They also riffed the Charlie Brown Christmas special.

That reminds me, I need to start figuring out what I'm going to do for the upcoming iRiffmas. I don't even remember what I did for last year.