Author Topic: Want to host List of Crap #119? Then read this!  (Read 175 times)

Offline stethacantus

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 94
Want to host List of Crap #119? Then read this!
« on: August 25, 2019, 09:11:10 PM »
For all of you who didn't vote for Laurel and Hardy, guess what? Your long nightmare is finally over. That's right. It's once again time to pick a different topic. So if there is some topic you want to host, submit your idea to me by PM by next Thursday where it will put in a poll by Friday. And if it wins, then guess what? You have to host it. As usual, there will be a $700 fine for those who submit a topic but fail to host it if it wins. And a mandatory 60 day stay at Camp X-Ray for second offenders. I can't participate myself this time around because I am going to Nevada next month to run into Area 51 with a lot of other people and see them aliens.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 07:29:48 AM by stethacantus »

Offline stethacantus

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 94
Re: Want to host List of Crap #119? Then read this!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 08:42:13 AM »
So far only two topics submitted.

Offline linszoid

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 291
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 05:21:33 PM »
I'm thinking of proposing top 50 fictional scientists (I don't think this has been done) or try again for top 50 rifftrax (which has been done but badly needs updating) but not sure if I have the time to commit. I'm hopefully moving into a new place in the near future.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5894
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2019, 06:31:12 AM »
I'm thinking of proposing top 50 fictional scientists (I don't think this has been done)
That was #64, so it's been a while. I would definitely be up for that if you wanted to host it.