Author Topic: E3 2019  (Read 2134 times)

Offline The Lurker

• Can't Shoot Straight
  • Liked: 4344
Re: E3 2019
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2019, 07:18:09 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/wpx2Z2CCjPs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/wpx2Z2CCjPs</a>

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 986
  • Happy 11th Birthday, Synch Issues!
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2019, 07:20:29 PM »
And for new stuff, The Avengers trailer.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LDBojdBAjXU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LDBojdBAjXU</a>

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2019, 07:39:58 PM »
For the FFVII remaster- this is what I meant by "the graphics look rough these days."  Original on the left. Remaster on the right.

Offline The Lurker

• Can't Shoot Straight
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2019, 08:17:27 PM »
Only a matter of time before it gets the HD mod that VII and IX got.

Offline The Lurker

• Can't Shoot Straight
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2019, 08:18:10 PM »
And for new stuff, The Avengers trailer.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LDBojdBAjXU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LDBojdBAjXU</a>
Is it just me or does Tony Stark look like Johnathan Frakes?

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2019, 12:49:53 AM »
So, Halo fans? Wondering how much the games will be on Steam? Easy answer. $10 per game, except for ODST. That one is $5.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3113
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2019, 08:28:07 AM »
So is Sony going to host a "Sony Pillow Fort" or whatever totally original thing they're gonna do instead of E3?

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2019, 08:58:48 AM »
So is Sony going to host a "Sony Pillow Fort" or whatever totally original thing they're gonna do instead of E3?
They are not. They've done a number of things over the past 8 weeks.  (PS5 news, Death Stranding preview) And their E3 sale is going on right now, bu thtey actually don't have any conferences scheduled for the rest of the year. that can change but there's no news yet.

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2019, 09:04:53 AM »
Okay, Nintendo Pillow Fort time. This should be 100% Switch, BTW.

Up first, Link fighting Shadow Link and Meta Kinght and is saved by the Dragonquest Luminary Hero. Well, heroes. I see heroes from 11 and back to 8 there.  And it looks like they can cast spells via a drop down menu.  This summer.

More Dragonquest in that XI is coming to Switch on September 27.

Bowser is here. Both of them. For those unaware Reggie left Nintendo and his replacement is Doug Bowser.

Luigi's Mansion 3.  Set in a spooky hotel. Yet it's not Luigi's Hotel. There's an 8 player horde mode as well. Just go with it. Sometime this year.

A Netflix logo. This seems to be the Dark Crystal? Dark Crystal:Age of Resistance Tactics. Well, that's a thing.

And Chibi Chibi Link. It looks like someone made a Tsum-tsum version of Chibi Link.  He's stuck on an island.  Link's Awakening. September 29.

Square Enix. Trials of Mana. An action RPG. Early 2020 And the first three Mana games are also coming to the Switch. First time out of Japan on those.

The Witcher. Really? Witcher 3 on Switch. Later this year.

Fire Emblem Three Houses. July 26

Resident Evil! Play it on the go! In a spooky old house! Show that you have zero survival skills! RE 5 and 6 coming this fall.

Hey. It's Travis from No More Heroes. And it's No Moe Heroes 3. 2020

A top down shooter. Conttra: Rogue Corp. Sept 24. It has a Cyborg Panda. And 10 Contra games available today int he eShop.

Mechas fighting. Daemon x Machina. Sept 13.

And this looks Panzer Dragoon-y? Which is appropriate, since it is Panzer Dragoon. This winter.

Pokemon Sword and Shield. Still coming this year. You can use the little Pokeball controller with it.

Astral Chain. Aug 30. They say "Legion" a lot in this. Fight "Chimeras" alongside a tamer one.

Paradox. Something with mobsters. Empire of Sin. Next year.

Marvel. Ultimate Alliance 3? Elsa Bloostone. Magneto with an Infinity Stone. Spider-Gwen. X-Men?  July 19. Ah, the expansion pass contains DLC for Marvel Knights, X-Men and the FF.

More Zelda and Link. It's huh. Crypt of the Necrodancer? Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer feat. The Legend of Zelda. Out soon-ish

November- Mario and Sonic at the Olympics. Mario? Getting in a footrace with Sonic might not be a good idea.

Animal Crossing. You're on a deserted Island! Except tom Nook is here too. That jerk. Animal Crossing New Horizons.  March 20. Pushed back from this year.

And a bunch of upcoming stuff. Ni No Kuni. Minecraft Dungeons. Spyro. Silksong. Elder Scrollls Blades. My Friend Pedro. Doom Eternal. The Sinking City. Wolfenstein Youngblood. Dead By Daylight. Alien Isolation. Final fantasy Crystal Chronicles. DQ Builders 2. Just Dance. Catan. (With the Seafarer Expansion, it seems)  Stranger Things. Super Lucky's Tale. Dauntless. Super Mario Maker 2.

More Smash stuff. And Banjo Kazookie is teased. And then after we get trolled, they arrive to join the Smash roster.  This fall.

Last trailer- looks Breath of the Wild-ish. which might be because the sequel to Breath of the Wild is now in development. So you get a sequel.

There you go, folks. No big conferences after this.  And Rifftrax on twitch is playing... ugh. Julie and Jack. Why do you hate me so?  Anyway, keep checking back for more random news.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 09:50:18 AM by Compound »

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3113
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2019, 09:57:26 AM »
Jazzed about Dragon Quest and Banjo Kazooie in Smash. Makes my season pass feel worth the money.

New Panzer Dragoon excites me!

Excited about the Mana collection (Out later today!), the new Contra looks great. Fire Emblem literally already has my money. Of course I'll be getting Luigi's Mansion and the Zelda Necrodancer tie-in.

Like last year, this stuff all makes me happy, but Nintendo's refusal to go too far past the current calendar year means there aren't a lot of big surprises.

Breath of the Wild sequel is cool, too.

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2019, 10:36:11 AM »
And a brief note- Cyberpunk 2077 was originally supposed to be digital only here in the US for PC, but the Euro market was getting a snazzy collector's edition, seen below:

Well, the US players did not like that, so after the outcry we're getting this version for the PC as well. Only $249.99!

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2019, 10:49:49 AM »
Preorders for Bayonetta 3 are starting to appear on store websites and no one is sure if they're just jumping the gun (like they did last year) or if there's actual news enroute.

Offline The Lurker

• Can't Shoot Straight
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2019, 12:03:07 PM »
Jazzed about Dragon Quest and Banjo Kazooie in Smash. Makes my season pass feel worth the money.

New Panzer Dragoon excites me!

Excited about the Mana collection (Out later today!), the new Contra looks great. Fire Emblem literally already has my money. Of course I'll be getting Luigi's Mansion and the Zelda Necrodancer tie-in.

Like last year, this stuff all makes me happy, but Nintendo's refusal to go too far past the current calendar year means there aren't a lot of big surprises.

Breath of the Wild sequel is cool, too.
Gotta love how both rumors ended up being true.  Both Erdrick and Banjo Kazooie in Smash

Offline Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1473
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2019, 02:06:25 PM »
Looking forward to Necro Dancer and maybe Trials of Mana, but I don’t know, the art didn’t thrill me there. Might still be fun.

But they didn’t mention anything about Crosscode, which is supposed to be coming to the switch in 2019. Was hoping for a release date. Hrumph. I really want to play that. Started to on the PC back when it was still early access and really enjoyed it, but then stopped because I didn’t want to get too far and then it not be finished, or have missed stuff that was added later. But then I heard it was coming out for the switch, which is the perfect platform for it, so I’m waiting... patiently. Hrumph.

Offline The Lurker

• Can't Shoot Straight
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2019, 02:16:14 PM »
So apparently Grant Kirkhope himself composed the music for Banjo's reveal trailer.