0 (0%)
King Trylon Lannister and Queen Sansa Stark
0 (0%)
King Samwell Tarley and Queen Gilly
1 (100%)
Queen Cersei Lannister and/or King Jamie Lannister
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Who will get the Iron Throne SPOILERS from previous episodes  (Read 312 times)

Offline stethacantus

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 93
These are the characters still in the running for The Iron Throne:

Daenerys Targaryen
She did conquer King's Landing, but going nuts and burning innocent civilians with her dragon suggest the story will end with the surviving characters turning against her.

Jon Snow
The true heir to the throne, but doesn't want it. Besides, that ending would be too obvious

Gendry and Arya
They didn't keep Gendry alive for nothing. He is the only surviving Baratheon, so should Daenerys and Jon Snow both be killed would be next in line for the throne. And if he were to wed Arya, would not only once again reunited the North and South, but the queen would be the hero who saved the world by killing the Night King.

Trylon and Sansa
Should the Targaryens and Baratheons all be killed, then the next in line would be the surviving Lannister. And since he is already married to Sansa, North and South would be united. And Peter Dinklage has always gotten top billing. It would also explain why his character keeps managing to survive.

Samwell and Gilly
With so many houses having been wiped out completely during the series, it is conceivable that Samwell Tarley would be the last surviving Lord once the rest of the character kill each other off, and therefore the only one left to take over the Iron Throne.

Cersei and Jaime

This is a long shot, but we didn't actually see either character die. It is conceivable we could find out one or both survived and after being dug out, takes the throne.

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6861
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
Re: Who will get the Iron Throne SPOILERS from previous episodes
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 11:36:21 PM »
ser pounce.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 564
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 12:30:39 PM »
You know Stethacantus we already have a GOT thread right? That being said... In a perfect world, Ghost sits on the Iron Throne

Offline stethacantus

• Big Montana
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2019, 01:31:22 PM »
You know Stethacantus we already have a GOT thread right? That being said... In a perfect world, Ghost sits on the Iron Throne

Unless there is a way to do it I didn't figure out, I had to start a separate thread to make the poll. Otherwise this would have gone on the current GoT thread.

Offline eegah

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 275
    • My MST3K Movie Poster Collection
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2019, 05:02:33 PM »
Is there a reason that Sansa can't be queen alone? I thought her marriage to Tyrion was over.

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 564
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2019, 07:41:23 PM »
I hate to tell you this Stethacantus but after tonight's finale all those choices have effectively been invalidated.

Offline stethacantus

• Big Montana
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2019, 08:21:37 PM »
I hate to tell you this Stethacantus but after tonight's finale all those choices have effectively been invalidated.

Those choices were the only main characters still living or not yet confirmed dead who had legal claim to the throne. My prediction was that Jon killed Daenerys then instead of taking the throne threw it off the cliff and into the sea so no one would be king, because too many good people died fighting for it. But that was assuming the ending was going to be action packed and Jon would need to slay the dragon first. Perhaps I should have gave an option for no one.