Author Topic: Star Wars 'The Mandalorian'  (Read 7229 times)

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 5084
Re: Star Wars 'The Mandalorian'
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2021, 11:02:06 AM »
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Russoguru

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 1188
  • Everyday ends with a tums festival!
« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2021, 11:00:49 PM »
Lol very nice Lucas!  ;D
"In all my years of conquest, violence, and slaughter, it was never personal. But I'll tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet... I'm going to enjoy it... very very much."
-Thanos

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 5308
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #122 on: February 11, 2021, 01:03:17 AM »
Being a Republican today is like being Jewish during the Holocaust.
:-X
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/the-mandalorian-star-gina-carano-fired-amid-social-media-controversy

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 3224
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #123 on: February 11, 2021, 06:42:44 AM »
It's too bad Gina is an idiot, she did a great job with her character.

It's also too bad people don't stop to think about what they say, maybe take a moment to ask yourself if it's a good idea to compare being a republican to being part of a group that was rounded up and killed by the millions.  But I guess if so many can believe all the Q insanity they can believe anything.

Offline Russoguru

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #124 on: February 11, 2021, 08:44:04 PM »

It's also too bad people don't stop to think about what they say, maybe take a moment to ask yourself if it's a good idea to compare being a republican to being part of a group that was rounded up and killed by the millions.  But I guess if so many can believe all the Q insanity they can believe anything.
I don't get it. I was willing to give her another chance... something a lot of celebs don't get. I don't have a lot of sympathy though for people who clearly don't give a shit about people who aren't themselves.

Gina Carano has an ugly, ugly soul.
"In all my years of conquest, violence, and slaughter, it was never personal. But I'll tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet... I'm going to enjoy it... very very much."
-Thanos

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6684
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #125 on: February 12, 2021, 01:18:16 PM »

I don't get it. I was willing to give her another chance... something a lot of celebs don't get. I don't have a lot of sympathy though for people who clearly don't give a shit about people who aren't themselves.

Gina Carano has an ugly, ugly soul.
And now she's in talks to make a film with the cinematic powerhouse of *checks notes* Ben Shapiro.

Online The Lurker

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 5801
« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2021, 01:27:06 PM »
Not even a Pureflix deal.

Online The Lurker

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 5801
« Reply #127 on: February 12, 2021, 06:45:54 PM »
Cancelled so hard even her action figure is affected.

Offline Russoguru

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #128 on: February 12, 2021, 11:18:02 PM »
Not even a Pureflix deal.
I was surprised because that would seem like the logical direction for somebody so haughty that they can't even admit they made a mistake or even consider the possibility she did anything wrong.

Is it really too much these days to fucking ask just a tiny amount of humility from people???
-Thanos