login

Author Topic: Like Joel better?  (Read 308 times)

Offline CastletonSnob

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 1
Like Joel better?
« on: January 18, 2019, 04:12:23 PM »
Is there anyone who likes Joel better than Mike? Most people seem to prefer Mike.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3115
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
Re: Like Joel better?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 09:02:23 PM »
My experience has been that more people like Joel, but it seems to have a lot to do with who was hosting when you started watching. (Personally, I flip-flop a lot. Depends on my mood.)

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2380
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 06:54:13 AM »
My experience has been that more people like Joel, but it seems to have a lot to do with who was hosting when you started watching. (Personally, I flip-flop a lot. Depends on my mood.)

Makes sense that I started watching in that sweet spot when Mike was on the new episodes, but most of the reruns and "Mystery Science Theater Hour" episodes were Joel. I got to see and like them both at the same time. I think it even took me a couple months to realize who the new guy was.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline Iron Curtain

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 162
    • My website full o' stuff.
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2019, 02:32:17 PM »
Though the first episode I really got into was a Mike episode (it was Santa Claus), after seeing a lot of Joel episodes, he grew on me. And if Netflix renews MST3K for a new season, we'll get to see more of Jonah for Season 13 and we should be in for a treat because I really, really liked Season 12!