login

Author Topic: *norman groan*  (Read 13483 times)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: *norman groan*
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2017, 08:25:50 AM »
The first time, it ended because Fox didn't know how to schedule it and moved it all over the place. The second time, I think it ended because everyone's expectations were built up too high after its absence. I think the last few seasons are awesome, myself.
Hmm.. Interesting.
I'll check it out soon. Thanks for the feedback.

Online Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5708
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2017, 03:42:47 PM »
The first time, it ended because Fox didn't know how to schedule it and moved it all over the place. The second time, I think it ended because everyone's expectations were built up too high after its absence. I think the last few seasons are awesome, myself.
It wasn't that Fox moved it around, it's that it was right after Sunday Night Football, which almost ALWAYS went over, so it either started late or just got truncated. Fucking football  :angry:!

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2017, 11:04:51 AM »
Got 2 cracked discs from Netflix this week.. :grr:
I get 3 at a time and if the mailman gets here soon enough I can get them sent back out same day and get as many as 9 discs a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday).
I think they hold on to damaged discs on purpose to slow down the turnaround times of customers like me >:(

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 564
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2017, 12:18:24 PM »
Jesus Christ. I don't know about most other people but i really try and take care of my DVD's. I will tell you that in my opinion it takes some serious mishandling in order to damage a dvd to that level to where the disc is actually cracked. Maybe they need to pad the envelopes better or something.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2017, 12:27:50 PM »
Jesus Christ. I don't know about most other people but i really try and take care of my DVD's. I will tell you that in my opinion it takes some serious mishandling in order to damage a dvd to that level to where the disc is actually cracked. Maybe they need to pad the envelopes better or something.
Netflix seems to be getting away from DVDs altogether little by little so I doubt they'll do that and that's another reason I'm trying to send them back out asap but when this happens, it slows my turnaround time and gnaws at me :-[

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2018, 09:09:08 AM »
Powers out thanks to a fallen branch 2 houses up. Heard it fall and thought it was in my yard but luckily it wasn't.
the branch ripped the electrical service out of the house where it fell so they had to cut power to the whole block.
At least it's not hot but we do have showers and high humidity here :-\

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6861
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2018, 11:29:32 AM »
i leave for poland tomorrow, and i am super stressed out. :speechless:
dF = 0
d*F = J