Author Topic: What things have we learned?  (Read 401 times)

Offline Pastor of Muppets

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 347
  • Now available in minty fresh flavor.
What things have we learned?
« on: September 30, 2018, 10:04:57 AM »
I learned that if a teenager is kidnapped, the police will show brief interest but then pretty much give up.

I learned that if quality photographs are taken of the kidnappers by a witness, the police won't care.

I learned that when police set up a check point to try and capture the kidnappers, they don't need to be bothered with little details like what the victim looks like.

These were seriously some of the dumbest kidnappers I have ever seen, but somehow the police were so immensely lazy that they had not trouble staying hidden.
I'm not particularly religious, and I don't really like Muppets, but I do love word play.

Offline dbsommer

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 36
Re: What things have we learned?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 03:51:29 PM »
I learned that a random drifter will notice a kid has an obsessive infatuation with a girl, rather than being in love with her, and will actually help him over it by getting hookers to sleep with him. and it works. How... not Hollywood. I fully expected the standard girl would fall in love with rescuer, except she rescued herself on top of that.

I learned Peter Deluise does not ape his father, unlike Chris Lemmon.

I learned Rowdowser was cloned... and I like it.

I learned people can shoot guns out of hands without damaging the firearm. Because firearms are bulletproof I guess.