Author Topic: Now Available - Rescue Me  (Read 158 times)

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2724
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
Now Available - Rescue Me
« on: September 28, 2018, 07:36:56 PM »

https://www.rifftrax.com/rescue-me

Rescue Me - from this movie, amirite? Woooot! High five!

Rescue Me is a coming-of-age film about a high school loser, Frazier, who sets out to rescue his secret crush, Ginny, from a couple of thugs who have abducted her as collateral in a stamp deal gone bad.

He meets up with war vet Mack, who wants his stamps back, and together they set out on a cross-country adventure from the Oklahoma region of Southern California all the way to Venice Beach.

Join Bridget and Mary Jo for a journey of self-discovery, motorcycles, photographying, love, and laughter!

Written by Mary Jo Pehl and Bridget Nelson

Contributing writers: Molly Hodgdon and Karyn Ostrem

Offline wihogfan

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 135
Re: Now Available - Rescue Me
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 10:16:27 AM »
I skipped a couple of the Mary Jo and Bridget full length riffs as I've always thought they were better riffing shorts, but after watching this one and "She" I'm going to have to go back and catch the ones I skipped. I think their latest riffing has been better than the guys have been lately.

Offline Pastor of Muppets

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 167
  • Now available in minty fresh flavor.
Re: Now Available - Rescue Me
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 02:40:01 PM »
I skipped a couple of the Mary Jo and Bridget full length riffs as I've always thought they were better riffing shorts, but after watching this one and "She" I'm going to have to go back and catch the ones I skipped. I think their latest riffing has been better than the guys have been lately.

It's because they don't shoehorn in a lot of shitty recurring gags.
I'm not particularly religious, and I don't really like Muppets, but I do love word play.