login

Author Topic: SUGGESTION: RiffTrax subscription  (Read 246 times)

Offline bblackmoor

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
SUGGESTION: RiffTrax subscription
« on: June 21, 2019, 12:47:24 PM »
I just bought your "Sherlock Holmes and the Deadly Necklace" riff, and it occurs to me -- I spend about $30 a month on RiffTrax. This is roughly as much as I spend on Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu combined. Do you think you might consider adding a monthly subscription plan, so that any new riffs are just added to a subscriber's account automatically (and stays there if they stop subscribing), without having to purchase each one individually?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 12:49:33 PM by bblackmoor »

Offline Russoguru

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 1199
  • Everyday ends with a tums festival!
Re: SUGGESTION: RiffTrax subscription
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 12:58:31 PM »
If you really, really want to watch some more Rifftrax movies I strongly suggest just going with an Amazon prime subscription because they have at least 30-40 movies available, all free to watch with the Prime subscription. That's the best answer I can think of for now at least.
"In all my years of conquest, violence, and slaughter, it was never personal. But I'll tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet... I'm going to enjoy it... very very much."
-Thanos

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3478
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
Re: SUGGESTION: RiffTrax subscription
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 05:15:52 PM »
It is something they have had a looooong time in the works, but I have no idea how close it is to becoming a reality.

Unfortunately, posting here won't likely get it seen by anyone at Rifftrax. Probably Tweeting at them or emailing them is your best bet.
FINE