login

Author Topic: rifftrax app not working on my iphone X  (Read 453 times)

Offline jaisongomes

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
rifftrax app not working on my iphone X
« on: July 12, 2018, 07:00:55 PM »
hello, community
this morning , i made the ios update as i was stalling the update for many days ,as it takes a lot
of time for the reboot process. so after the update i see two or three apps crashing on my iphone
including my favourite rifftrax app ,i dont care about another apps ,this app has my first priority
please guide what to do

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3821
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: rifftrax app not working on my iphone X
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 04:18:52 AM »
Well seeing as you have been reported as a spam bot on other sites, I would suggest you figure that out elsewhere 8)
Banned!

Offline Jason664

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 03:23:23 AM »
1. Try re-downloading

Occasionally, failure to sync is the result of a faulty download within the app. First thing to try: delete the title from the app by tapping the "Edit" link in the Downloads screen, and then removing the title in question. Download it again from your Purchases screen, and give it another try.
2. Send us your logs!

If that doesn't work, this means there is potentially a problem with the "sync package" for this movie. In order to get this resolved, please submit a bug report by tapping the "?" icon in the top left corner of any main screen, then tapping Contact us > Report a problem.

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3821
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 04:15:19 AM »
1. Try re-downloading

Occasionally, failure to sync is the result of a faulty download within the app. First thing to try: delete the title from the app by tapping the "Edit" link in the Downloads screen, and then removing the title in question. Download it again from your Purchases screen, and give it another try.
2. Send us your logs!

If that doesn't work, this means there is potentially a problem with the "sync package" for this movie. In order to get this resolved, please submit a bug report by tapping the "?" icon in the top left corner of any main screen, then tapping Contact us > Report a problem.
How bout I send you a ban :spammer: