Author Topic: "Just the jokes" on headphones  (Read 420 times)

Offline wanderingtechie

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
"Just the jokes" on headphones
« on: July 21, 2018, 06:37:41 PM »
I currently watch most of my videos on headphones, either via MKV file on Kodi (using OSMC on a raspberry pi) or on VLC on my computer. I'm unsure how to use listen to just the jokes and am requesting some guidance on how to use them in a headphone only environment

There doesn't seem to be an obvious way to add a new audiotrack to work in tandem with the existing on on VLC or on Kodi. (Please correct me if I'm wrong here!)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Offline jamestiptonw

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Re: "Just the jokes" on headphones
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 06:40:06 AM »
Maybe you should contact support@rifftrax.com - I bet they will be able to assist you.

achieveessays
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 07:12:57 AM by RVR II »

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3641
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 07:07:23 AM »
Maybe you should contact support@rifftrax.com - I bet they will be able to assist you.

achieveessays
Maybe you should be gone :spammer:

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 742
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 07:20:29 AM »
I currently watch most of my videos on headphones, either via MKV file on Kodi (using OSMC on a raspberry pi) or on VLC on my computer. I'm unsure how to use listen to just the jokes and am requesting some guidance on how to use them in a headphone only environment

There doesn't seem to be an obvious way to add a new audiotrack to work in tandem with the existing on on VLC or on Kodi. (Please correct me if I'm wrong here!)

Thanks in advance for any help.

You would have to run two programs at once I imagine. One for the video one for the audio, then just follow the sync prompts on the just the jokes..

OR you can delve into the world of re-authoring and merge the rifftrax with the movie audio.   

Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com