login

Author Topic: Pluto TV  (Read 396 times)

Offline BEERxTaco

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 14
  • Does this bug you? I'm not touching you...
    • BEERx
Pluto TV
« on: April 12, 2018, 01:59:53 PM »
My wife and I like to leave the TV on all night. Usually it's something that we've seen a million times so we don't get interested in it and can fall asleep, like Law & Order or Monk or something. But the usual suspect networks that run that stuff have changed their programming to show other useless crap in the middle of the night. I used to put on Netflix versions of SVU for my wife, but they got rid of all the old seasons and she is getting sick of it. To combat this, I made the switch to Pluto TV.

So now it seems that almost every night I fall asleep with Pluto TV on the Rifftrax channel (occasionally the MST3K channel if it's a Riff I just saw recently). My question is, how often do they rotate the stock of films and shorts? It seems like a fairly small sample size, but it does change now and then. With so many shorts and VODs to choose from, it would be great if they had a larger rotation.

I don't even mind the stupid commercials every 10 minutes... after all, I'm supposed to be sleeping lol. It's great to wake up in the middle of the night and hear the guys. Reminds me of the old Comedy Central days.
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son"
-Dean Wormer, Animal House R.I.P.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3491
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: Pluto TV
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 02:17:31 PM »
I need to watch more Pluto TV :o
And YOU need to drop by the forum more often there Sir BxT 8)

Offline Thrashalla

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 616
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 03:00:49 PM »
you might want to try our Twitch channel. The way the infrastructure works makes it easier to have a more varied rotation.

https://www.twitch.tv/rifftrax
Any issues with the RiffTrax main page should be directed to support@rifftrax.com Attempts to engage with me directly about such matters will result in ridicule.

Offline eegah

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 219
  • Against the ninjmmmppphhhh
    • My MST3K Movie Poster Collection
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 06:35:35 PM »
It looks like they just dumped a bunch of new rifftrax titles on Pluto TV. They had the total riff off episodes, and I'm watching the carnival of souls live show now.