login

Author Topic: Need help identifying two MST3K episodes  (Read 1943 times)

Offline SwordKing

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
Need help identifying two MST3K episodes
« on: May 04, 2007, 01:31:14 PM »
Like the topic says, can someone please help identify the epiodes of "MST3" the following skits come from-

1. Tom invents a Death Ray which he intends to use for peaceful purposes, like blasting Crow for no apparent reason.

2. Crow leaves a phone message to someone, possibly the Mads, proclaiming Mike's innocence. The message is filled with multiple beeped out expletives.

All I really need is the movies that were featured in these episodes. Thank you for your time.

Offline Rude

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 3
  • Forum Czar
Re: Need help identifying two MST3K episodes
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 01:39:20 PM »

Well, second film is probably 815-Agent For H.A.R.M. where Crow records his testimony for Mike's trial.

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 01:40:47 PM »
2. Crow leaves a phone message to someone, possibly the Mads, proclaiming Mike's innocence. The message is filled with multiple beeped out expletives.

All I really need is the movies that were featured in these episodes. Thank you for your time.

i think your thinking of agent for harm in this one.  the scene is mike is on trial for blowing up planets, and crow is has a video depesition where he proclaims his innocence by cussing at EVERYTHING.  

damn rude beat me

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 01:41:11 PM »
Like the topic says, can someone please help identify the epiodes of "MST3" the following skits come from-

1. Tom invents a Death Ray which he intends to use for peaceful purposes, like blasting Crow for no apparent reason.

I think the Death Ray was from ep 620 "Danger!! Death Ray".

The second one was from one of the early Sci-Fi episodes where Mike is on trial for blowing up a planet, I dont remember, but I am sure someone else knows the episode.

Offline Steve-O

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 56
    • The Incomparable

Offline RandyMistie

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 116
  • Hello!
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 03:27:26 PM »
Agent From H.A.R.M. has probably the best host segments ever, ever on MST3K!!!  Plus, the movie/riffing is on FIRE!!  Yes, it's on YouTube!

And Danger!! DeathRay is pretty hilarious.  Also, YouTube... great stuff...
Hi!  I'm Randy and I'm a Riffaholic...

Offline Oceaniclost

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 02:29:50 AM »
Crow leaves a phone message to someone, possibly the Mads, proclaiming Mike's innocence. The message is filled with multiple beeped out expletives.

here is the complete video message Crow leaves for Mike in his trial

Crow:
Mike Nelson is innocent. mike Nelson is 200% not guilty, and if you BLEEP don't BLEEP find him
innocent, then you can just BLEEP kiss my fat BLEEP and BLEEP and that BLEEP
goes for you bullsh-BLEEP court system too.
Mike, I'm so BLEEP sorry I couldn't BLEEP be there for this BLEEP sh-BLEEP
bogus trial man. But BLEEP let me tell you something Nelson, if I was there, I BLEEP
kick everyone's fat stupid BLEEP behind and then cram it up their BLEEP BLEEP
Anyway Mike buddy, I hope this sh-BLEEP helps.
Take care Mike!