Author Topic: Batman vs Superman  (Read 593 times)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3401
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Batman vs Superman
« on: December 20, 2017, 01:57:59 PM »

Offline wihogfan

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 112
Re: Batman vs Superman
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 08:52:51 PM »
Advice regarding syncing:
-After ripping my Bluray, riff was about 5 seconds different from what the textfile stated (pretty typical).
-Movie audio much quieter than riff audio...except for scenes with music/Micheal Bay-esque loud special effects. Auto-ducking very necessary and even then, subtitle recommended if you want to try and follow the plot.

Movie/riff:
-Could almost have been a Rifftrax Presents due to the amount of non-Mike/Kevin/Bill riffing time, but would make for the best Presents ever.
-Movie better than I was expecting- would rank it as the second best Batman movie after that Heath Ledger one- yeah, it was corny and too serious, but I'll cop to really not liking many super hero movies. Compared to the X-Men, Thor, and Avengers crap I've given a chance, it was better than any of them or any Transformers movie.
-Hadn't watched the last 2 non-Reeves Superman movies, so never understood the Lex Luger motivation. Maybe it was explained in those movies.

Offline eegah

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 207
  • Against the ninjmmmppphhhh
    • My MST3K Movie Poster Collection
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 03:20:15 AM »
-Movie audio much quieter than riff audio...except for scenes with music/Micheal Bay-esque loud special effects. Auto-ducking very necessary and even then, subtitle recommended if you want to try and follow the plot.
You don't alter the riff audio volume before mixing?

Lex Luger
*blink*

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 4428
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 04:53:35 AM »
-Hadn't watched the last 2 non-Reeves Superman movies, so never understood the Lex Luger motivation. Maybe it was explained in those movies.

To win Wrestle-Mania, I think.