login

Author Topic: Marvel Shared Filmed Universe: TV & Theatrical (discussion, crossovers, etc.)  (Read 13247 times)

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2273
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
Re: Marvel Shared Filmed Universe: TV & Theatrical (discussion, crossovers, etc.)
« Reply #255 on: December 20, 2017, 07:56:42 AM »
While I am COMPLETELY disinterested in Namor, I have no doubt Marvel Studios would have me rushing to Toys R Us to get a figure for my desk by the end of the movie if they made one.

Offline LucasM

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3831
Re: Marvel Shared Filmed Universe: TV & Theatrical (discussion, crossovers, etc.)
« Reply #256 on: December 22, 2017, 06:33:05 PM »
I created a new useful list.  It is a chart of the mid-and-end-credit scenes on the assorted home video releases of the MCU.  [<= The blue there is a link to the post where the list resides.]
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, read this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Russoguru

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 95
« Reply #257 on: December 22, 2017, 06:39:11 PM »
While I am COMPLETELY disinterested in Namor, I have no doubt Marvel Studios would have me rushing to Toys R Us to get a figure for my desk by the end of the movie if they made one.
Yeah, Namor is definitely the Aquaman of the MCU... what? Too on the nose?  ;D

Offline LucasM

• Dragon Ryder
« Reply #258 on: December 22, 2017, 11:45:07 PM »
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, read this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
  • Liked: 1468
  • OneWallCinema: Like a snake to the heart.
    • OneWallCinema.com
« Reply #259 on: December 23, 2017, 03:52:55 AM »
Last nights episode of SHIELD was the best one of the season. This has been a weird story line. Not sure that the show will last past this season though which is a shame.

Offline LucasM

• Dragon Ryder
« Reply #260 on: December 23, 2017, 12:05:53 PM »
Yeah, Namor is definitely the Aquaman of the MCU... what? Too on the nose?  ;D

Technically, Aquaman is the Namor of DC... Namor was created by Bill Everett in 1938, and was first published in April 1939.  Aquaman was first published in November 1941.  But, yes, the DCU is beating the MCU in creating a water-character on film.  So the general public will think he was 'first'.

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2143
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #261 on: December 23, 2017, 03:40:21 PM »
Last nights episode of SHIELD was the best one of the season. This has been a weird story line. Not sure that the show will last past this season though which is a shame.

I think that every season.
FINE