Author Topic: Now Available - New Short - Farm Family in Autumn with Bridget and Mary Jo  (Read 363 times)

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2724
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!

https://www.rifftrax.com/farm-family-in-autumn

Mike said it was "Too close to home," but Bridget and Mary Jo LOVE home, so here we are!

Escape to Wisconsin! It’s beautiful this time of year with its colorful leaves and brisk fall air. And be sure to swing by the Markham place for pie and lukewarm coffee! Mary Jo and Bridget are visiting and as soon as all the chores are done, they’ll show you what life is like for a farm family in autumn.

Don’t miss Farm Family in Autumn!

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2724
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
Also note: For some reason none of the 2017 shorts have had child boards created - UNTIL TODAY!

It's been a slow year for Mike/Kevin/Bill shorts, but a bumper crop for Bridget and Mary Jo.

Offline Pastor of Muppets

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 167
  • Now available in minty fresh flavor.
It's been a slow year for Mike/Kevin/Bill shorts, but a bumper crop for Bridget and Mary Jo.
I noticed that too.  It's like the guys are moving away from shorts and letting the ladies take over.  I noticed this when I was catching up on my backlog and watching the shorts compilation DVDs I'd made.  I put them together in batches of 12 per volume, in order of release date, and I started to notice the voices of Bridget and Mary Jo come up more and more, short after short.
I'm not particularly religious, and I don't really like Muppets, but I do love word play.