login

Author Topic: Mothra ReAuthas  (Read 263 times)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2947
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Mothra ReAuthas
« on: August 18, 2017, 04:54:17 PM »
For those still doing reauthors, The Mothra disc on Netflix DVD (Title 1 that's 1H 30M) syncs up with the mp3 8)

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 698
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
Re: Mothra ReAuthas
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 07:49:57 PM »
Also for the Digital re-authras.... The HD Itunes download syncs with the standard MP3 as well.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Retro Muppet Pastor

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 10
  • Now available in minty fresh flavor.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 07:02:05 AM »
Good to hear.  I just came back to Rifftrax after several years.  Been doing a ton of reauthoring trying to catch up on a backlog of about 70 features and 48 shorts.  I wasn't sure if the Netflix DVD would work.  I was just about to ask that question.
I'm not particularly religious, and I don't really like Muppets, but I do love word play.

Offline Lemming Howard

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 178
  • God rest you Brother.
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 10:51:05 AM »
Bought the Toho collection mentioned and found the anti-copying soft-wear too much for Handbrake.  Never thought of using Netflix.  Acquired another copy and and going forward with re-authoring.
And I'm worse than Hitler.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 698
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 04:16:57 PM »
Bought the Toho collection mentioned and found the anti-copying soft-wear too much for Handbrake.  Never thought of using Netflix.  Acquired another copy and and going forward with re-authoring.

So what disc does Netflix provide? It is not the same release as the TOHO collection?
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com