Author Topic: The Incredibles 2: Rise of the Underminer  (Read 195 times)

Offline Henry88

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 564
  • Riff Super Monsters
The Incredibles 2: Rise of the Underminer
« on: July 16, 2017, 07:40:07 AM »
Collider July 14, 2017:
‘The Incredibles 2: Rise of the Underminer’
Quote from: ADAM CHITWOOD
While story specifics are still under wraps (for now), Lasseter revealed to IGN that we’re not in for some big time jump—The Incredibles 2 begins literally seconds after the first movie ends:

“It starts right as the first one finishes, so it just carries on,” Lasseter said during an interview at D23 Expo, quipping that only “a minute” will have passed. He added, “It starts with the Underminer and a big old set piece. You know that at the end of the first movie when he comes up and you see the family dressed as superheroes, well that’s where start this movie.”
Academy Days by henry88 aka  Ghost of Criswell
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3299939/1/Academy-Days mind dropping a review or perhaps sharing some ideas via pm

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 4953
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Re: The Incredibles 2: Rise of the Underminer
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 03:56:46 PM »
I can't wait for this movie! The Incredibles is my favorite Pixar movie.

Wasn't that title the same as one of the video game tie ins? I thought I remember hearing once that the story of that video games was based on some of the ideas for an Incredibles sequel back in the day.

Online Johnny Unusual

• Tells No Tales
  • Liked: 3808
  • Now you're playing with power!
Re: The Incredibles 2: Rise of the Underminer
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 05:00:08 PM »
Pretty sure that's not the title of the movie.

Anyway, I predict that if we do see a fight against the Underminer, it will just be the opening credits sequence.  Hey, got to get in that Ratzenberger cameo.