General Discussion > Books 'n Readin'

A book what has a story I wrote

(1/2) > >>

WhyDontTheyLook:
For anyone interested, there's a new anthology that came out just recently that has one of my short horror stories in it.  The C.A.M. Charity Anthology: Horror & Science Fiction #1.

My story in there is "The Path of Needles" -- my first non-self-pub in abt. three years.  I'm finally managing to edge back into writing again, after a long dry spell (due to outside pressures, not writers block or anything like that).

SJP:
Awesome!  I have a story in a local anthology, and one that got read by Chilling Tales for Dark Nights, but outside of that I have nothing that's been 'officially' published (one self-published novella and that's about it).  I hope I can take a look soon.

WhyDontTheyLook:
What's the self-published novella called?

SJP:
Jack Alan and the Case of the Not Exactly Rocket Scientists.

Parody of old noir detective novels.  I've got the sequel finished, but I have editors (read: family members) looking it over for mistakes before I put it up.  I also plan on recording an audiobook of it soon, too.

WhyDontTheyLook:

--- Quote from: SJP on June 22, 2017, 10:26:37 AM ---Jack Alan and the Case of the Not Exactly Rocket Scientists.

Parody of old noir detective novels.  I've got the sequel finished, but I have editors (read: family members) looking it over for mistakes before I put it up.  I also plan on recording an audiobook of it soon, too.

--- End quote ---

I read the novella not too long ago, and liked it a lot.  The noir stylings worked, and it was very funny, too.  Reminded me some of Terry Pratchett (in style, not in content).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version